I will think twice before I ever go there again!! Everything was arranged: I discussed the menu with the chef-cook Ella, ordered a birthday cake from her and left a deposit. My biggest concern was that that there was enough food. The chef assured me that there would be more than enough. On Saturday morning I called to confirm that there were going to be 10 ppl. However, they messed up. The food that I ordered was nev... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Fri 7:00 pm - 2:30 am
Sat 12:00 pm - 3:00 am
Sun 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- More Info:
- Golden Gates is truly the most multi-cultural restaurant, night club and banquet hall in the entire Philadelphia area providing first class delicacies with world class atmosphere! Come and enjoy our 4 star Russian, French and VIP cuisine prepared by Chef Ella. Meals are served either family style or a la carte. You will always get what you are looking for at the Golden Gates. Golden Gates welcomes your entire family for Lunch, Dinner or Late Night Entertainment. No alcohol is served at Golden Gates, but you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own, ensuring a great evening of dining, dancing and entertainment!!! Golden Gates restaurant and night club is not just a great place for dining and fun, but the perfect choice for any type of banquet.
- Restaurant - Lunch, Dinner and Late Night Lunch: Golden Gates provides family friendly lunches allowing your entire party to enjoy our Beautiful Eastern European Atmosphere at your leisure. Dinner: Full Menu including options for Russian, French, VIP and Deluxe Dining No one leaves hungry after Hot/Cold Appetizers, Main Course and Dessert are served! Night Club: Come Experience Golden Gates the way it is meant to be experienced! Golden Gates Night Club is headlined by the Amazing Golden Gates Band. The Golden Gates Band is one of the area's most requested bands, led by Yura Markosian. Banquets: Golden Gates is the perfect venue to your Wedding, Bar-Bat Mitzvah, Graduation and Sweet Sixteen Please call or visit our web site for more information today!
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, debit, mastercard
- Serving the Philadelphia Area
- English, Polish, Russian
- Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Party Planning, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Night Clubs, Russian Restaurants
I am using this restaurant to have my wedding there in October. Great service so far. The invited me and my fiance to sit and listen to their band and eat their music at no cost. I have eaten there 3 times already at no cost, just because I am having a wedding in October. My parents were in town for the weekend and they allowed 10 people in to enjoy the music and the food. I had such a good time! The owner stop... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We have been going here for many years and find that it has gone downhill a bit. The food is just passable,the music is nice,but the place seems too crowded and a bit dirty.\r There are many nicer Russian places around today.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
Sometimes real entertainment gems lie off the beaten path. This is the case here. If you want an authentic ""Russian Immigrant Restaurant"" atmosphere, this is your bet. I can't say how authentically Russian this restaurant is, considering that the cuisine offered is Eurasian fusion, and the clientele is Ukrainian Jewish people, but music is mostly contemporary Russian pop sprinkled with occasional Italian, French or... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch