Glendale Uptown HomeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Golden Slipper Health & Rehab Center, located in Philadelphia, offers a variety of independent and assisted living services to senior citizens. The organization offers various services, including health, medical and specialty care. The residence features studios with one- and two-bedroom apartments, deluxe bedroom, indoor and outdoor recreational areas, and lounges. It provides various services, including individual and personal care assistance, meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping and transportation. The senior citizen's home organizes various activities for community members, including tai chi and walking club, poker, billiards, card games, movie, bingo and bowling.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (215) 722-3966
Phone: (215) 722-3966
Fax: (215) 722-3966
- Activities|Assisted Living Care|Blood Administration|Clinical Laboratories|Dental|Dietary|Extended Care|Housekeeping|Intermediate Care|Long-Term Care|Mental Health|Nursing Services|Occupational Therapy|Pharmacy|Physical Therapy|Physician|Podiatry|Skilled Nursing Care|Social Work|Speech Pathology|Vocational
- Northeast Philadelphia, Rhawnhurst
Nonprofit Nursing Home
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Residential Care Facilities, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Rehabilitation Services, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Homes-Institutional & Aged, Assisted Living Facilities