Minus 5 stars! ! First visit with my dog they put us in an exam room took our info an left the room. After waiting 45minutes nnobody ever came back to the exam room so I left. I also want to mention how filthy the place is. I would not recommend this place at. By the way there was no one else in the place.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dutton Road Veterinary ClinicAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, our 40,000 square foot full-service clinic/kennel is one of the largest and most advanced of its kind in the United States. We are committed to the health and well-being of your pet. A very high level of comfort is afforded all those entering this unique facility. Dutton Road Veterinary Clinic is part of the National Greyhound Adoption Program. Over 3000 greyhounds are seen annually at our clinic. Since opening in 1995, a growing number of our four-legged patients are non-greyhound canines and also felines. We are dedicated to treating animals and look forward to working with you in caring for your pet! Our Vets do not work on production - try us and you will see the difference. Visit our websites and see how terrific our facilities really are!
- The comfort of your pet is a significant part of the treatment and recovery; we are committed to giving our patients the best possible care. We offer dental laser therapy for extractions on animals with gingivitis. Our lasers also clean the extraction wound while cauterizing it. We are one of the few clinics that uses gel foam to control dental bleeding. We also offer dental bonding, usually seen only in human dentistry. Additionally, we have a therapeutic laser for muscle pulls, arthritis, and post-stroke healing. * 24 Hour Live-In Caretaker * 3 Private Exam Rooms * 2 Fully-Equipped Surgical Suites * 4 State-Of-The-Art Dental Stations * Special Isolated Post-Op Quarters * In-House Lab * X-Ray Room * Spacious Waiting Room * Large Boarding Kennel/Reception Room * Comfortable Greyhound Adoption Kennel * Retail Center for Pet Related Items * 3 Indoor Turnout Areas for Dogs * 4 Fenced-In Outdoor Exercise Areas for Dogs * Dental Specialists. On-Site Pet Crematory Dutton Road Veterinary Clinic's goal is to care for your pet using leading technologies. Our in-house veterinarians are constantly furthering their knowledge in the ever evolving and exciting world of veterinary science. Our recommendation for your pet's care is based on what we consider to be the very best alternative.
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, master card, financing available, check, debit, cash
- Our facility is located down the driveway at the ben in the road, next to Flynn & O'Hara Uniforms.
- Northeast Philadelphia
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month, 10am-2pm
- National Greyhound Adoption Program
Its wonderful to know that there are still people out there who actually care and want to help. Its not about the money, its about giving back. At the time we came to Dutton Rd. Veterinary Clinic, we had 5 animals, 3 dogs and 2 cats, so you can imagine what our vet bills were like. Not that our previous vet didnt care about animals, they did, but we just couldnt afford to keep taking them there. They charged us f... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
They care about the animals and know what they are doing! More importantly, in terms of vet costs, they are helping the animal population have loving homes by making their vet fees affordable. Many people, including some of my own family members, will not adopt a deserving pet because they simply cannot afford the astronomical vet costs these days! The doctors at this facility are excellent, as well as their staff... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Top Notch care for an affordable price. My dog, Samantha, got sick with an aggressive unknown disease and I took her to Dutton Rd Vet Clinic. Over the course of the last two months, I've taken her for weekly checkups and after 8 visits the cost of my bills is still less than 1 regular visit to any other vet. Not only did they care for her, but the staff made sure I was okay and that I understood how to deliver med... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse