Dutton Road Veterinary Clinic
- General Info:
- Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, our 40,000 square foot full-service clinic/kennel is one of the largest and most advanced of its kind in the United States. We are committed to the health and well-being of your pet. A very high level of comfort is afforded all those entering this unique facility. Dutton Road Veterinary Clinic is part of the National Greyhound Adoption Program. Over 3000 greyhounds are seen annually at our clinic. Since opening in 1995, a growing number of our four-legged patients are non-greyhound canines and also felines. We are dedicated to treating animals and look forward to working with you in caring for your pet! Our Vets do not work on production - try us and you will see the difference. Visit our websites and see how terrific our facilities really are!
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, master card, financing available, check, debit, cash
- Our facility is located down the driveway at the ben in the road, next to Flynn & O'Hara Uniforms.
- Northeast Philadelphia
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month, 10am-2pm
- National Greyhound Adoption Program
When I couldnt afford the recommended care for my cat my vet didnt give me any care at all. The next vet I spoke to did the same. A vet nurse directed me to dutton. Where I got care for my cat. I was not turned away because I couldnt afford recommended testing. I got the care I could afford and got 5 extra months with my furry friend. Otherwise I would have had to put him down just because of money. My animals go to dutton. Thier compassion and understanding is priceless. Recently that cats brother got sick and a doctor there saved his life by prescribing the medicine he needed to get well. The facility is also very clean. I have to travel a distance to get there but its all worth it.
Love Dutton Road Vet Clinic. Switched two months ago from a too expensive vet. Since then, my dog has had two emergencies. They fit us in right away. More impressive to me than the cost was the fact that the techs and doctors fussed over my dog like he was the best dog ever and they had no one else to see but us.
Minus 5 stars! !
First visit with my dog they put us in an exam room took our info an left the room. After waiting 45minutes nnobody ever came back to the exam room so I left. I also want to mention how filthy the place is. I would not recommend this place at.
By the way there was no one else in the place.
Its wonderful to know that there are still people out there who actually care and want to help. Its not about the money, its about giving back. At the time we came to Dutton Rd. Veterinary Clinic, we had 5 animals, 3 dogs and 2 cats, so you can imagine what our vet bills were like. Not that our previous vet didnt care about animals, they did, but we just couldnt afford to keep taking them there. They charged us for every little thing and it got to the point where we were forced to switch. We are so lucky to have found Dutton Rd. The fact that they are also a Greyhound Rescue, just shows you the dedication and compassion they have for animals, they are about helping, not about the money. We couldn't believe how affordable it was to take ALL of our animals there, besides the amazing care that was given. The staff is great and any questions or concerns are always welcome and answered.
They care about the animals and know what they are doing! More importantly, in terms of vet costs, they are helping the animal population have loving homes by making their vet fees affordable. Many people, including some of my own family members, will not adopt a deserving pet because they simply cannot afford the astronomical vet costs these days! The doctors at this facility are excellent, as well as their staff! Highly recommended!
Top Notch care for an affordable price. My dog, Samantha, got sick with an aggressive unknown disease and I took her to Dutton Rd Vet Clinic. Over the course of the last two months, I've taken her for weekly checkups and after 8 visits the cost of my bills is still less than 1 regular visit to any other vet. Not only did they care for her, but the staff made sure I was okay and that I understood how to deliver medications. I can call them at any point and talk to the doctor and he answers my questions. Now that Samantha is healing up, we know we couldn't have done it without all the staff there. They know us by name and truly care about us when we come in.
Finally! A Vet who cares and is affordable. I wouldn't take my dogs anywhere else!