The DoubleTree is reasonably priced, than the other hotels located on S. Broad. We were disappointed that everything closed SOOO early (7pm on a Friday night!!) but, during the day and weather permitting you can walk all of Center City. Didn't try the hotel restaurants after Room Service fiasco (horrible breakfast-go to Mama's across the street instead) and parking was $18 and was a little shady. Our room was very co... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CityAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City is conveniently located in Philadelphia’s cultural center on Avenue of the Arts providing views of the Delaware River and downtown Philadelphia. Guests will enjoy the highest standards of service and hospitality from the warm staff at this modern Philadelphia, PA hotel. Relax in our bright and airy lobby area boasting an impressive four-story glass atrium. Spacious guest rooms have a warm contemporary design with spectacular views of the Delaware River and city of Philadelphia. All guest rooms are equipped with high-speed internet access. Suites offer more space and are the perfect option for a traveling family. Executive level rooms offer upgraded amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres. In addition our contemporary designed Suites on 5 cater to our extended stay guests. Set in a tower adjacent to the main hotel building, these modern, 360 to 550 sq. ft. suites provide more space and extended-stay amenities, including a kitchenette with a microwave and convection oven, sleeper sofa, dining table, complimentary washer/dryer in the vending area, an adjacent garage and a modern, 24-hour fitness center.Our Philadelphia hotel is the perfect location for your next trip to the city. Enjoy comfort cuisine in Balcony restaurant overlooking Broad Street or just kick back and relax with snacks in Standing O bar and bistro. Swim in the rooftop atrium pool and whirlpool with sundeck or exercise in the hotels fitness center.
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Payment method:
- diners club, cash, check, debit, travelers checks, amex, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche
- With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts and Academy of Music. This family-friendly hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
- Avenue of the Arts South, Center City
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Convention Services & Facilities, Meeting & Event Planning Services
The Doubletree Hotel in Center City Philadelphia was fabulous. It is right on the Avenue of the Arts (S. Broad Street) a few blocks from city hall. When you check in, they give you cookies...Restuarants are conveniently located around the hotel. The view from our room was towards city hall.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I consider the Doubletree my second home when I visit Philly (which is often). It's right in the middle of everything, and the staff (for the most part) treats us like royalty....right down to my favorite bellman Abdul stopping traffic so we could make a U-turn in front of the hotel. The rooms are nicely appointed and one need not leave the hotel to dine or to have a cocktail. The view and atmosphere are just grea... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch