Dentistry For Life
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- At Dentistry for Life, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Philadelphia. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
- invisalign, lumineers, zoom
- Payment method:
- check, travelers checks, all major credit cards, financing available, debit, insurance
- Riitenhouse Square-Philadelphia
- Center City, Center City West
- We do NOT accept HMO/DMO insurance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontists, Dentists, Orthodontists
- Other Information:
This business deserves a 5 star rating because they are great the staff is very nice and very caring. I have real bad anxiety and they have always made me feel comfortable. Before going to Dentistry for life. I was scared of the dentist not anymore. I can go with no problems now. :) I told a lot of people about dentistry for life family and friend and told them he's the best dentist around no one else can top dentistry for love...
I have been going to Dr Dubin for several years now. He is incredible. He is kind, funny, and caring. I was just there yesterday and he 'talked me off the ledge'...long story. He and his staff are incredibly sensitive. Love, love, love Leang, the office manager. I have always left this office feeling much better than when I walked in. And with most dentists, it's the opposite. I highly recommend you try them out. You won't be sorry.
In addition to his technical skills, Dr. Dubin has a great personality. As a result, I feel very comfortable asking questions and expressing problems and concerns. The relaxed atmosphere that is created by Dr. Dubin and his staff makes my dental visits pleasant. If you want good quality care and a pleasant experience, this is your place!
Three months ago I found Dentistry for Life…not for dental care but for employment. So far, things are going great! Before working here the last time I seen a dentist was over two years ago. The dental office that I went to was not friendly and I did not feel comfortable going back. Since working here, I've become apart of the Dentistry for Life family and I can tell you that once you step through the door into our office, you will receive the utmost care any dental office can give – from the family atmosphere to the exceptional care that Dr. Dubin provides.
Call Dentistry for Life to schedule an appointment with Dr. Dubin today!