I found Dentex Dental from the Metro ad and gave them a call. I was looking for new service now that I am retired and needed a new provider. They offered a free consultation and provided pretty good coverage plans. I live in NE Philly but coming to center city was no issue as the office is conveniently located to public transportation. The office and equipment are modern and they have a friendly staff. It was easy to... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dentex Dental at LibertyAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- All that is good begins with a SMILE. When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you will find both useful and interesting. We are a dental company serving Philadelphia area for nearly two decades. We are devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! High Standards: A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible. Education & Prevention: As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide dental health care vs. disease care. Thats why we focus on thorough exams checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, were also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health. Uncompromising Safety: Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Training & Expertise: As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
- * Cleanings & Prevention * Dental Exams & Cleanings * Dental X-Rays * Home Care * Cosmetic Dentistry * Composite Fillings * Porcelain Crowns (Caps) * Porcelain Fixed Bridges * Porcelain Veneers * Tooth Whitening * Periodontal Disease * Diagnosis * Treatment * Maintenance * Restorations * Composite Fillings * Crowns (Caps) * Dentures & Partial Dentures * Fixed Bridges * Root Canal Therapy
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa, debit
- 6 locations to serve you in Philadelphia!
- Center City, Center City West
- Implant Dentistry, Dentists, Endodontists, Periodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry
Who knew a visit to the dentist would be so pleasant. The staff are lovely, the work was professional and efficient, the office is warm and very clean (and, as superficial as this is, not as ugly on the decorating side as most dentist/doctors offices tend to be...). The important thing is that through clear explanations and pointing out all the visual details, I really felt I could trust the dentist, who will be repa... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This is the best dental experience I've had to date. The staff is professional and courteous. The office is clean and the location and hours are very convenient. I'd definitely recommend Dentex Dental located at Liberty Place in center city to my friends and family..and I have! My husband loves this place.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Honestly the best dentist experience I've had to date. The hygienists are extremely thorough and professional. After my cleaning/check-up, my teeth looked and felt noticeably cleaner than previous visits to other dentists. Not to mention, the office was very comfortable and tidy. Also, the receptionist at the front desk was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with payment options (which happened to be very afford... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I switched from my doctor who treated me for years - and no regrets! I was impressed by the quality and very thorough approach by the doctors in this office. My case wasn't easy - I needed a lot of preparation in order to get my implants, but everything worked perfect! And in the predicted time frame, which was rather amazing. Highly recommend!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse