Bella Hair Unisex SalonAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Bella Hair Unisex Salon, Tru offers Creative and Mirror styles (bring in a picture and Tru will Mirror the style for you). Tru is our only Licensed Master Stylist. She is also a Master Locticianwith over 15 years of professional experience.Tru's services include: Hairweaves, Patch Weaves,FingerWaves, Braids, Protective Styles, Relaxers, Highlights, Lowlights, Cuts and Blow outs, Comb-coils, Up-Dos, Dread Lock maintenance,Ponytails, Fusion, Brazilian, Knots, Flex rods, Short Cuts, Straw curls, Trims, Havanah twist, Nubian twist, Puffy twist, Lace Wigs, Spring twist, Flat twist, Stuffed twist, 2 strand twist....and somuch more. (For information about any of these services, you must ask 2 speak with TRU) She is highly trained and keeps current in the latesthair trends. Tru will take the time to consult theclient on his or her specific hair needs and options toachieve the perfect hair style.
- Extra Phones:
Tru's Cell: (267) 320-2535
- At Bella Hair Unisex Salon, Tru, offers Creative styling and Mirror styles (bring in a picture and Tru will Mirror the style for you). Tru is our only Licensed Master Stylist. She is also a Master Loctician with over 15 years of professional experience. Tru's services include: Hair weaves, Patch Weaves, Protective Styles, Relaxers, Finger Waves, Braids, Highlights, Lowlights, Cuts and Blow outs, Comb-coils, Up-Dos, Dread Lock maintenance,Ponytails, Fusion, Brazilian, Knots, Flex rods, Short Cuts, Straw curls, Trims, Havanah twist, Nubian twist, Puffy twist, Lace Wigs, Spring twist, Flat twist, Stuffed twist, 2 strand twist....and so much more.(For information about any of these services, you must ask to speak with TRU) She is highly trained and keeps current in the latest hair trends.Tru will take the time to consult the client on his or her specific hairneeds and options to achieve the perfect hair style.
- Affirm, Clairol, Design Essentials, Essations, Influance, Motions, Organic Root Stimulator , Wella
- Payment method:
- cash only
- We are located across from Webster School on the Corner of Frankford Ave and Ontario st.
- North Philadelphia, Kensington
- We offer a variety of coupons, like us on Facebook $5 off, leave a review (good or bad) $5 off, family discounts/group rates, client appreciation day twice year, and many more. Bella Hair Unisex Salon is open on Mondays and Sundays by appointment (Tru Only). We have unbeatable discounts, $25 specials on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The salon opens early on Fridays and Saturdays. Call and ask Tru about our appointment only Celebrity Sundays. Walk-Ins are Welcomed Appointments are Cherished.
- English, Spanish
Tru Diva Salon
Best Hair Salon in Philly
- Beauty Salons, Hair Braiding, Hair Removal, Hair Weaving, Hair Stylists
I can't judge how great Tru is as a stylist because she didn't show up at her shop to our appointment. Granted, I was running errand and forgot my phone. There were 2 women sitting in her shop and one of them gave me the phone. Tru called to let me know the situation. I was understanding. Considering our appointment was at 12, received a call at 11:26, arrived at the shop and live across town like she does, I would h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This salon is the best. Tru is very welcoming, she will hold a conversation with you the whole time. She tells you how to maintain your hair and what products you should use. She is very gifted in her hairstyles. My hair was very damaged and I've been avoiding a haircut for about a year now. Eventually I built up the courage to cut it. Tru did an amazing job and it is not a short as I expected. All of my hair length ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My hair broke off from using too much glue. I went to Tru. She sewed in a Tara cap. I didn't know you can do that. It cost a little bit more than the glue but it lasted. She must have growing hands because my hair don't grow and it's growing now. :-)Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I called Tru at the last minute for my baby shower (2 days before). I was close to my due date and she was so nice she came all the way to New York from Philly to do my hair. She gave me touching cornrows and I was done in time for my baby shower. I had my son 4 days later. My hair lasted for 6 weeks.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Ms. Tru is the best ever. She saved my hair. When I started going to her my hair was falling out now it's growing longer than it has in a long time. She gave me a sew in and nobody know's that it's a weave. I wear it in a ponytail when I work out or down when I go to work. Tru is the truth.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse