AmeriKick Martial Arts
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Amerikick? is a national martial arts association offering professional martial arts instruction and world champion training to men, women and children of all ages. Amerikick? offers a wide variety Martial Arts from Amerikick Tigers (Children ages 3 and 4), Dragons (Children ages 5-6) to Amerikick Kids (Ages 7-13) and Adult Karate, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Fitness Kickboxing. All Amerikick? programs are age specific and help students, regardless of their ability level, to reach their full potential through the motivational and inspiring classes lead by Amerikick?s professional and highly trained teaching staff. Amerikick? was founded in 1967 by Grandmaster Dennis Tosten and his wife Master Sharon Tosten. Over the past forty years Grandmaster Dennis Tosten has trained with the best martial arts masters in the world including Joe Lewis, Ed Parker, Remy Presas and Dr. Muang Gyi. This has given Grandmaster Dennis Tosten the ability and knowledge to develop the Amerikick? Karate system which includes curriculums that are based on the traditional arts of Kenpo, Bando, Taekwondo, Shotokan, Wushu, Jiu-Jitsu, Filipino Arnis, modern boxing, kickboxing and sport karate. Amerikick is the longest established Martial Arts school in Philadelphia! Ask us about our BIRTHDAY PARTIES for students and non-students!
- Amerikick offers the best Martial Arts program for Adults. Amerikick's unique curriculum offers a combination of the follow styles of martial arts to offer the best all-around training. The styles include: * The Self Defense Techniques of Kenpo Karate * The Kicks of Tae Kwon Do * The Hand Strikes of Karate and Shotokan * The Sparring Techniques of Kickboxing * The Joint Locks and Take Downs of Judo and Jiujitsu * The Weapons Training Of Filipino Arnis and Kali Our adult classes are taught by experienced and motivated instructors. In every class you will enjoy a world champion workout, learn amazing martial arts techniques and learn how to defend yourself. Bag work, partner drills and strength conditioning exercises are all part of the experience to develop healthy individuals. At Amerikick you will reduce stress, increase flexibility and learn self-mastery. You will train your mind, body and spirit.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- Northeast Philadelphia, Rhawnhurst
Amerikick Karate Studios
- Martial Arts Instruction, Children's Instructional Play Programs, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Martial Arts Equipment & Supplies, Self Defense Instruction & Equipment, Sporting Goods