12th Street CantinaAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Full-Service Catering We invite you to discover our expansive new menus, our commitment to the freshest ingredients, and a dedication to a greener way of doing business. Our award winning, international menus are built on the experience & skill of our diverse kitchen staff, and our years of experience in restaurants & off-premise catering. We use the freshest ingredients in creative food-forward ways to bring you flavors from all over the world along with our time-tested favorites. Let us help you make 2010 a delicious year!
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Reading Terminal Market
- Chinatown, Center City, Center City East
- Mexican Restaurants, Latin American Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers, American Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants
It's been a couple months since I dined here. It's DEFINITELY one of the Reading Terminal's best kept secrets. As for me, I'm nuts for their Nachos Jose Grande. Before they were served in a white rectangular container, they're served in a black circular one. When I saw that yesterday, I said damn same price less food. To my surprise, the container has just as much food if not a little bit more. I couldn't even ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Jury duty comes but once in a blue moon... I squandered my lunch money at 12th street cantina in the Reading Terminal Market. I ordered a ""grilled chicken burrito platter"", what I got was a bunch of stewed chicken a bit of pepper, lots of oil, and black beans and cheese. And the platter part was some tasteless rice and more beans. The Salsa tasted like ketchup. \r \r Next time I won't be wasting my time ther... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Great quick lunch spot- everything is good and fresh The buritto platter- comes with a salad and beans or rice. The beans are very thick- not very creamy- but you can mix in some of the ample sour cre@m they provide. The jalapenos are good too- a little too vinegary- but still good. If you are in the area- and in the mood for some mexican- this is the place to go.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The food here is always terrific and made to order. Despite the crowds at the Reading Terminal Market - this lunch is owrth the wait. Meat is always tender and juicy and always white meat chicken. Guacamole is the best I have had in the area. Lunch portions are very generous and usually under $10. You can even get a frequent lunch card and get your 11th meal free so forget Taco Bell and Don Pablo's because 12th s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch