I generally stay away from large chains like this. I'm sure glad we decided to give it a try. Yes, the food was terrific! What made this a fabulous experience was the staff. Everyone was so friendly and curtious. Despite being packed our order was taken and served fresh an hot. Our server made you feel like we were his only patrons. Thanks Adam! The manager, Louie, was professional and friendly. We will be making it a regular spot!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Fresh is in our food: Each day, you’ll find an updated selection of fresh fish on our Today’s Fresh Fish menu, not to mention live Maine lobster, freshly baked Cheddar Bay Biscuits™, crisp salads and a host of fresh seafood recipes waiting to be explored. Fresh is in our knowledge: No one knows seafood better than we do. As global seafood buyers, we have employees stationed throughout the world who inspect our seafood the moment it comes out of the water. They ensure it meets standards that are second to none. Then, the renowned chefs at our culinary center deliver the fresh expertise that turns it all into something truly special. Fresh is in our dedication: We hold ourselves to the highest standards for service, quality and a welcoming atmosphere. And we’re focused on doing what’s right – for our employees, in our communities and in the world. Fresh is in our commitment: You deserve the freshest food and thinking. So every time you visit one of our seafood restaurants or our online seafood store, you’ll find an uncommon commitment to deliver the best of the sea with fresh energy and fresh ideas that we hope will make you want to come back again and again
- *Seafood entrees: Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Scallops, Fresh Fish *Steak entrees *Chicken entrees *Appetizers *Soup & Salad *Cheddar Bay Biscuits *Desserts *Specialty Dinner & Lunch Entrees *Children's Menus *Wine Variety *Lunch Specials
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, American Restaurants, Steak Houses, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Family Style, American, Caribbean, Latin American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
My son and I were having lunch on Sunday - the 'two for one" special. The food and service were fine. When we asked for the bill the waitress told us it was already covered. A wonderful surprise! We could only think of the "pay it forward" movement happening today. We certainly say "Many thanks" and we will endeav or to "Pay it forward."
Sierra Winds #278
17300 N. 88th Ave.
Peoria, AZ 8358546-2835