Americas Best Value Inn
- General Info:
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, your premier choice for the Pendleton Downtown Core, where the historic west blends harmoniously with the picturesque landscape. Our beautiful two story hotel, offering 51 spacious clean guest rooms with a variety of room styles, was totally renovated in 2005 and opened for business on September 1, 2006. The front desk is staffed and available 24 hours a day to better serve all of your needs. Our staff is trained to make your stay with us a memorable and enjoyable experience.Our rooms are 100 percent smoke-free. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat screen TV, cable TV with 3 HBO channels, hairdryer, clock radio, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.Start your day with our complimentary continental breakfast served from 6am-9:30am. Stay connected with our free high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Enjoy a relaxing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool (open from April/May to October).Conveniently located in the downtown core of the rich western theme town of Pendleton offers 16 restaurants within a 6 block radius of our hotel. Enjoy the River Walk along the Umatilla River which runs straight through the Pendleton downtown area.At Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
- WiFi Available, Meeting Space, Restaurants Nearby, Accessible, Non-Smoking Rooms, Limited Pets, Outdoor Pool, Cable TV, Lounges Nearby, Fax, Guest Laundry, Truck and Bus Parking, HBO, Continental Breakfast, Business Center, 24-hour Front Desk/Lobby
- Americas Best Value Inns
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, mastercard, visa
- A stay at Americas Best Value Inn places you in the heart of Pendleton, walking distance from Pendleton Center for the Arts and Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon. This motel is within close proximity of Heritage Station Museum and Roy Raley Park.
- Lodging, Hotels, Motels, Hotels, Motels & Inns-Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & Manufactures
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average
Swimming Pool: Outdoor
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Policy: 24-hour check-in
Property Amenities: 24-hour front desk, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Laundry facilities
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Bathtub only, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, LCD TV, Microwave, Iron/ironing board, Individually decorated, Access via exterior corridors, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Separate sitting area, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Coffee/tea maker, Free wired high-speed Internet, Premium TV channels