Surdis, Michael Dr JrAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Chiropractic is an approach to health that utilizes the body's inherent and natural recuperative powers. It is a healing science that places emphasis on maintaining the structural integrity of the body and a method of health care that is conservative and does not utilize drugs or surgery. A Team approach...Our diverse staff of highly trained professionals brings a combination of caring and expertise to chiropractic care and rehabilitation. Our staff includes 3 Chiropractors, 2 licensed physical therapists, licensed massage therapists and trained technical assistants on staff at all times. Dr. Michael Surdis Jr. has been serving Broward County for over 20 yrs. and is committed to health through chiropractic.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (954) 443-7710
Fax: (954) 443-1077
Auto Accidents: Neck & Back Pain, Whiplash, Headaches, Attorney Cases, Personal Injury. Sports Injuries: Physical Therapy, Pre/Post Surgical Rehab, Strength Training, Tendonitis, Bursitis. Work Injuries: Shoulder & Arm Pain, Back Pain, Stress injuries, Occupational Accidents. Other: Allergy Testing (Bio Allergenix) Licensed Physical Therapists and Licensed Massage Therapists on staff at all times. Call Today for an Appointment!
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, insurance, visa, mastercard
- Price Range:
- The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment, or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination, or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted fee, or reduced fee service, examination, or treatment.
- 1 Mile North of Pines Blvd in the Palm Plaza.
- Palm West
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Same Day Service
- We now accept CareCredit
- English, Spanish
Board Certified in Physiotherapy
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Clinics, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Massage Services, Physical Therapy Clinics, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment