Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Enjoy all your favorite comfort foods, all on one plate. Create Your Own Tour of Italy is back at Olive Garden, starting at $12.99. Choose 3 of 9 of our most classic dishes to Create Your Own Tour of Italy. With delicious choices like Chicken Parmigiana, Tortellini al Forno and creamy Fettuccini Alfredo, you can have everything you love, all on one plate. And as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. The best Tour of Italy is the one you create. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards, amex, debit
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- Pembroke Lakes South
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
I love Olive Garden, I have always loved it. But i don't know y the service has been very bad lately. I went there with my family last weekend around 2:30, which is not lunch time any more, and we waited for no less than an hour. After we got inside, we realized that the reason for the slowness was they closed a big section of the restaurant and only left one little section open. It also took the waitress forever to come take our order. After that we never saw her again, not even for drink refills. When we complained to the manager he didn't care that his long time customers were having a terrible experience. I will keep going to Olive Garden becose I love the food, but I will never go back to this one location again.
Posted: 4/2/2009Provided by Citysearch -
The food is not that great. The service can be alright. Uhh however for some reason this restaurant attracts people who are not used to being let out of their cage and living in a civilized society. The crowd is what makes me not want to go back. I just feel sorry for all of those servers who won't be getting decent tips LOL.