Let me start by saying save your money and do not move here. I moved into these apartments in 2012. When I moved in they were under completely different management. Honestly it wasn't that bad i know from the look of the apartments they aren't the nicest thing but the rent was cheap, the apartment was decent, and if i had problems they would be resolved. Flash forward to the next year when they switched management. With the new management came changes, one of which was remodeling the apartment whenever i signed a new lease, hello i was super excited i was getting new flooring through out the whole apartment. It became one of the worst experiences. it was supposed to take four days max to complete everything which was bearable. Four days turned into three month's. i spent and entire week with my toilet in my bath tub unable to simply live in my apartment. My floors were bare concrete the entire time, My refrigerator and oven were placed in my living room. I begged them to hurry up and finish. i have a two year old son who had to spend most of the time in my bedroom because that was the only room in the entire apartment that was even livable. They refused to move us into another apartment even just for a short amount of time, and i was expected to pay rent in full. Finally they got the floors done.. well as done as they were going to get. as i sit here writing this over six months later the flooring is still not complete. other issues include
1. having cold water every single week and being told they werent aware that i called them 20 times about it
2. being told i have to pay 75 dollars for a trash bag left on my balcony (that one i get, was my fault)
3. They lost the pet deposit paper work and now want me to pay the pet deposit again... didnt realize it was my problem they are completely unprofessional.. and yet now it is.
4. they told everyone that the apartments needed to make new copies of their house keys and if the keys werent brought in within 3 days we would be fined... also didnt realize it was my problem they what? misplaced?? over 300 keys?? who knows.
5. changed the lock on the mailbox with no prior noticed and i was told i needed to buy the new key... wait.. what?
6. My absolute favorite rule is, that there is no playing in the parking lot... that is unless youd like to pay 50 dollars for that.
This review is so long, and i am sorry for that, but i find, when im looking for somewhere to move the first thing i do is look at the reviews and if i can help one person make the decision not to move here i will be beyond happy.