We've eaten here a half dozen times and they are consistently good with the food and great with the service. Have yet to try the pizza because the other dishes and salads are so yummy but it's coming soon because the pizza also looks great. Portions are plentiful, and although I'm a tea totaller, the guests I've brought here tell me they like the beer and wine selections. My only advise would be to time the salads, b... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Pinocchio's PizzaAdd to mybook
Book a Table
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Delivery HoursMon - Wed11:00 am - 10:00 pmThu11:00 am - 10:30 pmFri - Sat11:00 am - 11:00 pmSun11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- General Info:
- Pinocchio's Pizza was established almost 30 years ago as a moms and pops restaurant. It is locally owned and operated.
- We are a full service restaurant serving all of the Pasadena area.
- Join us tonight for great food, unique drinks and a great staff that will make you feel at home.
- We serve Salads, Pizza, traditional and authentic Italian Cusine at its very best!!!
- Beer, Wine, Soda, Tea, Coffe, Juices, Pellegrino, and Aqua Panna
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (818) 424-8336
- Reservations Available
- Gorgeous banquet rooms for all of you party needs
- Baby Shower
- Christmas Party
- Bar Mitzvah
- Bat Mitzvah
- And much more
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa
- North Lake Ave above the 210 Freeway
- Dundee Heights, Normandie Heights
- Free Wi Fi
- Delivery Available
- Pizza, Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Italian Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Party & Event Planning, Bars, Bakeries, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Taverns, Personal Services & Assistants, Party Planning, Meeting & Event Planning Services
I picked up a slice after studying hard for a test and I'm not sure whether it was the crust or all the veggies, but I REALLY appreciated the snack. This spot was stocked with video games and kids from the local schools, so it isn't the best place to study, but for pizza it's great!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Pinocchio's makes pizza like I wish Domino's or Pizza Hut would: great toppings scattered across acres of homemade chewy crust. I've never actually dined in this restaurant, but I've ordered from them many times. Fares well against other delivery options, such as South Lake Italian Kitchen (who have a very similar style--perhaps the same owners?). There are better absolute pizza options in Pasadena--namely Avanti a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse