Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los AngelesAdd to mybook
Classes are forming now! Don't wait.
- General Info:
- Few institutions possess the prestige of Le Cordon Bleu. Its internationally renowned culinary arts curriculum has become synonymous with expertise, innovation, tradition, and refinement qualities meticulously nurtured by the school. Le Cordon Bleu was founded as a culinary institute in Paris in 1895. The school's arrival in the US ushered in a new educational era in culinary arts that combines classical European techniques with modern American technology and training. LCB in Las Vegas was established in 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming hospitality industry. The school represents a union of the finest European and North American culinary arts training programs available today. The result is a quality institution that offers a comprehensive, challenging, hands-on education and can give students the skills they need to excel in the culinary world.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles has fast become a respected culinary and hospitality school. Our expertise, along with influence of our graduates, has set the bar for the future and beyond. Founded in 1994, the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles faculty includes highly respected, experienced chefs who have the ability to turn out confident and successful graduates. We are part of a small percentage of culinary schools in America to partner with internationally renowned Le Cordon Bleu - the leading authority on culinary techniques, training, and development for over a century. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles offers the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu diplôme training through three different programs: Associates of Occupational Studies Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts, Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie & Baking Diplôme Program, and Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality & Restaurant Management and a Diploma in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts.
- Culinary Arts-Become a Chef! Baking and Pastry Chef
- Downtown Pasadena, Playhouse District
- Cooking Instruction & Schools, Colleges & Universities, Business & Vocational Schools, Adult Education, Schools