We recently rescued a partially deaf and partially blind cat. She is all white with beautiful blue eyes, very small (a "runt") and a bit skittish, though very sweet. After bringing her back to health, stabilizing her diet and socializing her with our other animals, we took her to Animal Medical Hospital to be spayed. With so many other animals in our care, we needed to find a vet that would provide good med... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Animal Medical Hospital PasadenaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- *A Full-Service General Veterinary Hospital*Appointment Recommended* Family Owned Since 1976 At Animal Medical Hospital, we know how much your pets mean to you. After all, they re part of the family. And because they re part of the family, your pets deserve the best medical care available. Whether it s an emergency or regular preventative treatment, Animal Medical Hospital is the best choice for quality veterinary services. Dr. Ed Shin, and Dr. Castro, provide experienced, loving care for your pets. We provide special spay and neuter programs, as well as surgery, dentistry, general veterinary care and more.
- *Medical*Surgical*Laser Surgery*Dental*Boarding*Declawing by Laser Surgery*Special Dentistry Programs*Special Spay & Neuter Programs *Low Cost Spay & Neuter for Normal & Healthy Cats*Males (Neuter) $70*Females (Spay) $90*Low Cost Spay & Neuter for Dogs Available (Prices Based on Weight - Call for a Quote)
- Between Allen Ave. & Sierra Madre Blvd.
- Lamanda Park, Southeast Pasadena
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Services, Veterinarians, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services