Add to mybook
We Center Around You.
- General Info:
- Located in the heart of Southeast Kansas, Labette Health is a 109-bed acute, intensive and skilled care hospital situated at the southern edge of Parsons, a community of 12,000 residents. Serving a six-county area since 1961, Labette Health has earned recognition as a respected regional medical center renowned for its comprehensive health care services, skilled and caring employees, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, and dedicated and talented medical staff.
- Anesthesiology, Cardiology Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Opthalomology, Oncology-Cancer & Tumors, Orthopedic Surgery, Knee Replacement, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Physiatry, Podiatry, Radiology, Urology, Wound Care, Otorhinolarangology, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pulmonology, Diabetes
- Serving a 6 county area, located on the southern edge of Parsons. An area leader in acquiring state-of-the-art equipment, Labette Health was the first in the 4-state area and one of the first in the Midwest to acquire an "open-air" design MRI unit. The original equipment has now been replaced with the newest and highest quality open-air design unit available. Labette Health's CT unit also was recently replaced with the latest and most technologically advanced model.
- All patients coming to the hospital for admission or for testing should enter or be dropped off at the Admitting Entrance in the front of the hospital. All patients coming to the hospital for Out Patient surgery should enter through the Out Patient Entrance which is located in the rear of the hospital. Visiting Hours to regular patient rooms 7am-8:30pm daily. ATM Machines are available at the front of the admitting area and at the Emergency entrance.
- In 2009, Labette Health became the first American College of Surgeons-verified Level III trauma center in Kansas.
- Wound Care