Alpenglow Mobile Massage & Co.Add to mybook
- In Home/Mobile Professional Massage Therapy Services Deep tissue/Sports/Therapeutic Services and Rates: *We incorporate the therapeutic use of a heated massage table, hot towel compresses, and aromatherapy for added relaxation! Therapeutic Massage: this massage incorporates light to medium pressure encouraging relaxation, circulation, detoxification, ensuring areas of focus are spent being worked on as well as all other areas addressed. 60 minutes = $115 75 minutes = $135 90 minutes = $165 120 minutes = $195 Deep Tissue Massage: deep pressure, myo-fascial techniques incorporated, stretching, and trigger point therapy. Muscle balm application as needed! Great choice if you are an avid receiver of massage or other bodywork regularly. Focus areas of strain or pain are worked amply. 75 minutes = $155 90 minutes = $185 120 minutes = $225 Prenatal Massage: massage during pregnancy is so important for the well being of both mother and growing baby, and it’s appropriate in all trimesters! (Of course unless otherwise indicated by your healthcare practitioner!) Let us pamper you in comfort with our prenatal massage support bolstering pillows! 75 minutes = $145 90 minutes = $175 Hot River Basalt Stone Massage: smooth tumbled river stones are heated, placed, and massaged over your body in a hypnotizing and soothing rhythm incorporated into your custom massage. This is a great treat for calming the nervous system, and soothing achy muscles. 90 minutes = $195 120 minutes = $245 Spinal Raindrop Therapy: Raindrop Therapy is a healing technique using pure essential oils. Raindrop Therapy combines aromatherapy, reflexology, massage and moist heat to create healing and cleansing through structural and electrical alignment to the body. The purpose of the therapy is to bring total balance, harmony, and body wellness – mental, physical, and emotional. Raindrop Therapy uses a sequence of nine essential oils that have been clinically tested to have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. These essential oils are dropped gently on the spine and then lightly massaged in using various techniques. The practitioner dispenses the oils along the client’s spine like little drops of rain from a height of about six inches. The oils are gently brushed up the spine and lightly massaged over the rest of the back. A hot compress is then applied, which facilitates oil absorption and muscle relaxation. Raindrop Therapy is based on Lakota Native healing. 90 minutes w/massage = $195 120 minutes w/massage = $245 Thai Yoga Mat Massage: Traditional Thai massage uses no oils or lotions, and the recipient remains clothed during a treatment. There is constant body contact between the practitioner and client, but rather than rubbing on muscles, the body is compressed, pulled, stretched and rocked in order to clear energy blockages and relieve tension. The overall effect is one of deep relaxation, rejuvenation, and physical and mental well being. For many, traditional Thai massage is also a spiritual discipline in that it incorporates the practices of mindfulness (breath awareness) and loving kindness (focused compassion). These techniques, when shared by practitioner and client, help bring the treatment session to a focused and deep level. 90 minutes = $185 120 minutes = $225
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards
- Serving the Park City & Salt Lake City, UT area!
- We bring in music, massage table and linens, table warmer, hot towels for a spa experience in your own home!
- NCTCMB approved and ABMP insured
Utah Massage Doula
- Day Spas, Massage Therapists