F Marks CollectiblesAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
I am Felece Marks the proud owner of FMarks Collectable and www.fmarks.com<http://www.fmarks.com/>. I am proud to say this January 20th we will be going into our 15th year of business. I say we because it is not just me it is us . . . or we, the clientele that has been loyal and faithful to my store since the inception of fmarks, I thank you. I came to Park City to live out my dream in my later years of life, and having just spent the last of the 15 years prior with Neiman Marcus. I started in the Bal Harbor store and then moved to the Atlanta store. It was a remarkable 15 years with Neiman Marcus. The company like most changed over the years and so I changed too, it was no long who's minding the store while Stanley himself would walk through shaking your hand and letting you know his true and rare appreciation. Like so many companies in America that it what it became COPERATE . . . and I didn't like who I was within the corporate world any longer. And so, having launched the best of the best designers in the world I felt I had the talent, a client base and I went off on my own, and here I am 15 years later because of you. Today's competition is fierce as every wholesaler is now a retailer, every wholesaler that I spent years marketing on my website, now sells retail . In 1998 I was a bit a head of my time as I launched www.fmarks.com<http://www.fmarks.com/> Times changed again, and they once again have changed me, and my stores plan of operation. I asked myself HOW DO YOU COMPETE with Corporate, the Neiman Marcus stores, Saks, Horhow? I guess I cannot answer that other then asking YOU my customer that is reading this to find out more out me and my store . . . TO SUPPORT THE SMALL INDEPENDENT business owners in America . . . We are the ones that worked hard to build the brand names, and now the brand names have larger budgets to advertise, dollars for clicks on Goggle, not easy but it doesn't come easy. . . I will always work hard for you . . . My customers are not just clients so to speak, you are being processed real time by a person, Felece Marks, you are getting the best in customer service, and your getting a store owner that truly cares and gives to her clients from her heart. I am not perfect , nor is my website perfect, sometimes a clients gets upset when I have to call and tell them it is a freight item . . . then again I ask you how many companies owners actually take the time to do that. Much less take the time to find you what you're looking for even if she has to send you somewhere else. And then the gift of my services to help you with your decorating needs . . . I DO IT ALL WITH LOVE IN MY HEART, for each day that I move forward in my life with my work is a day that feels complete.
- Extra Phones:
After Hours: (801) 232-0986
Fax: (435) 655-2820
TollFree: (888) 655-2820
- * Antique and Vintage Art Clocks * Astrology Tiles * Blessings Bowl * Chase-Durer Watches * Clox * Correia Art Glass * Creative Animals * Droll Designs * Eye Candy Jewelry 09 * Geography Collection * Gloveables * Hoops of the Future * Horn Rustic Home Collections * In Style * Jewelry * Just for Kids * Kippy's * Kitchen Appliances * Lampe Berger * Mackenzie-Childs * Mirror Mirror * Mosaic Wares * Plush Animal Collection * Rick Garcia Artist * Rosanna Flateware * Signature Series by Michael Aram * Silver & 18k Gold of the Future * Skull & Bones * Special Lighting and Lamps * Victoria & Richard Mackenzie Rugs * WeBe Bags * Worlds Finest Bottlestoppers and Napkin Rings
- Payment method:
- master card, check, discover, amex, visa
- New location Ute Blvd, Park City, UT
Marks F Collectibles
F Marks Collectibles & Design
F Marks Collectables
- Gift Shops, Novelties, Antiques, Jewelry Designers, Stationery Stores, Women's Clothing, General Merchandise