Trappe & Dusseault PAAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General Info:
- Law offices of Stan Trappe and Brian Dusseault Mr Trappe is a real estate attorney, probate attorney, foreclosure attorney and offers asset protection. Stan Trappe, Attorney at Law of Panama City, FL counsels and advises clients in most areas of family and business law. Stan Trappe is a Panama City native and graduated from the University of Alabama Law School in 1974. Stan has devoted has practice over the last thirty nine yrs to serving individuals and families in Bay County & surrounding area. The quaint historic office provides a comfortable home like atmosphere for his clients in the heart of downtown Panama City. Mr Trappe provides a full range of legal services for his clients personal & professional needs. Practice includes areas such as wills, probate, chapter 7 bankruptcy, mortgage foreclosure, real estate law, family law & criminal defense. In the area of business law he consults and represents clients in business planning, incorporation, real estate and bankruptcy. When you retain Stan Trappe, you have confidence that your case will be handled by him personally. Brian Dusseault is a Social Security Disability Attorney. Please allow us to handle your social security disability claim. We work together as a team to prepare your case. Brian has over 30 years experience working with Social Security clients.
- Mr Dusseault s legal assistant Jackie Shiflett, a certified Paralegal, has over 12 yrs full-time experience working with him on Social Security disability claims. Social Security Disability can be a "Turtle Slow" process. Let us help get your case moving Call, and save a trip! Or schedule a free appointment today! *New Claims*Reconsiderations*Hearings. I can help you and apply and help you if you are denied. No need to travel-Just Call. Free Evaluation.
- Downtown Panama City Fl near courthouse
- Free Parking,Bankruptcy Attorney,Social Security & Disability,Family Law Attorney,Divorce Attorney,Business Litigation,Attorney,Appointments
- Florida Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys, Debt Adjusters, Financial Services, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys