We have stayed here for many years now...We usually rent about 7-9 spots depending on who is able to come that year and they are always very accomodating. It is right across the street from the largest bar there so if you get a little tipsy, you can walk back to the RV...NO DRIVING...It's is clean and the only issue is the sand spurs...man they are rough...We will be there this July 4th...See ya there!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- IF YOU LIKE CAMPING, CAMPERS INN IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE ON YOUR VACATION TO THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE. CAMPING SUPPLIES, CABLE TV, SALT WATER FISHING, FISHING SUPPLIES, BAIT (In Season),BEACH SUPPLIES, PAVED SITES, F.H.U. SITES, CABINS, TENT SITES, GIFT SHOP, SECURITY GATE, LAUNDROMAT, CLEAN RESTROOMS, DUMP STATION, RV STORAGE, RETAIL STORE, DELI/KITCHEN, LP GAS, GASOLINE.CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY AT CAMPERS INN!
- Extra Phones:
Call To Reserve Your Place At Campers Inn Today!: (800) 872-2267
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- Cabins,Rv Storage,Laundry,Secured Access
- Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Camps-Recreational, Propane & Natural Gas, Recreation Centers, Lodging, Utility Companies, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Storage, Gas Companies
Our stay at Campers Inn was one of the most pleasant we have had. The new owners have gone above and beyond to make sure all guests enjoy the facility and surrounding area. They actually make you feel like family! On top of that it is one of the cleanest we have seen in all our travels.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse