Stanford Driving SchoolAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- 5 Steps to Getting Your Drivers Permit: 1. Complete The Stanford Driving School Drivers Education Course 2. Enroll In Behind The Wheel Training 3. Pass the DMV Permit Exam 4. Complete Behind The Wheel Training 5. Pass the DMV Road Test *Available Mon 8:30 a.m. & Sat 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. *Sun By Appointment Only AMENITY All Vehicles are Safely Checked Regularly & Have Regulation Approved Dual Brakes.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (650) 493-3724
Fax: (650) 493-3724
TollFree: (877) 818-9143
- Drivers Ed Drivers Education All Instructors are Licensed by the State of California. Instructors Are Re-trained Every 6 Months and are Kept Updated on Vehicle Codes and Defensive Driving.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, check
- Drivers Education School located in Palo Alto - BayArea Drivers Education School Classroom and Online Course - Online Drivers Education Course Available To All California Residents.
- Barron Park
California State Certified For Online Drivers Education Classes
- Traffic Schools, Driving Instruction
- Other Information:
Classes Offered: Driving Instruction
Stanford Driving School is great. You wont have any problems with scheduling the lessons if you follow the plan that they set up. I did my first lesson in December, second lesson in February and then did my last lesson in July just before I got my license. Passed on the first attempt. Thanks Danny!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This school did a great job from the office staff to the instructor. They also did extra freeway time with my child. I would recommend this school to anyone my only advice would be to know your child's schedule weekends fill up fast. I understand that the school has been under new ownership the last few years and the old reviews should not reflect the new staff.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My son attended Stanford Driving school. The staff at Stanford Driving School are the best around. My son had a great experience and they made it fun as well. The driving instructors were great and my son got a fabulous education. I felt safe when my son drove with the instructors and was really glad that we signed up for the extra freeeway driving class it was wonderful. I would recommend Stanford Driving School to ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The office staff at Stanford Driving School was very accommodating at scheduling my sons first lesson. At first I was told that the time and day we had requested was not available for several weeks. Then after discussing my sons school schedule with them they did manage to find an available time slot. I found that it is best to know your teens school schedule before calling to set up an appoint for a driving lesson. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I should have balked when the refused to let me pay by the lesson and demanded I pay for all lessons up front. After the first lesson, they told us we needed to wait 10 weeks for the next one! Then after that they were still unable to schedule any lessons for several weeks. The scam is that they take your money, but don't have sufficient instructors for the amount of lessons they commit to.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is a terrible driving school I paid for 6 hours. The first two hours the driver didn't show up and didn't call me (claimed he got the wrong number). The second two hours the driver got the address wrong. Finally got two lessons, which were .. just okay. Then same thing for my last two hours- no one showed up. I left after an hour. He showed up an hour later, and claimed that I wasn't there. Won't give money back... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch