Serving home seller's and home buyer's on the Peninsula and Silicon Valley for almost 30 years. Top 1% of Keller Williams Agents!
John W. King, Residential Real Estate Broker, serving the Peninsula and Silicon Valley with residential sales of single family residences, condominium & townhouses, residential income property and residential leasing. Assisting sellers and buyers through the complex process of selling and purchasing a home or income property.
Selling or purchasing a home will most likely be the largest investment decision your family ever makes. You need to feel confident that the choices you make are the right ones. I take extra care to not only provide you with complete information and detailed options, but to work closely with you through the decision-making process. My counseling expertise will ensure that you feel good about the decisions you make, and that your transaction is a positive and rewarding experience!
- Over 29 years experience on the Peninsula and Silicon Valley
- President and owner of Alhouse-King Realty, Inc. for 16 years
- Member of the SILVAR, CAR and NAR
- Graduate, Realtors Institute, GRI, designation in 1993.
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage, CRB, awarded in 1995.
- Chair of the Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce
- Current Member and Past President of Palo Alto Kiwanis
- Board of Directors, Neighbors Abroad, 1994.
- Member First Lutheran Church
- Board of Directors for Palo Alto Historical Association
- Peninsula Executives Association Craig Caulkins Memorial Executive of the Year Award in 2002
- Stanford University, 1984. B.A. in Economics