Mark Argo DDS
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (918) 274-8522
call anytime - if you leave a message we will reply by the next business day: (888) 815-3086
- Colored Fillings Removable Appliances
- Beautiful Cosmetic Results to Fix Chips, Bleaching for Whiter Teeth, CEREC 1-appointment Crowns, Colored Fillings, Comfortable, Cosmetics, Cracks, Family Care & Orthodontics / Braces, Invisalign Invisible Orthodontics, Mercury-Free Fillings
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, financing available, insurance, check, debit
- Near the SW intersection of 86th St N & 129th E Ave - bright green metal roof. Across from Rib Crib and McAlister's
- Elm Creek Commercial Corner
Owasso Dental Care - Mark Argo, DDS
Owasso Dental Care
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Cosmetic Dentistry, Clinics
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
I am very disappointed in the services I received here.
1) Never met the dentist as my teenager was the patient and he never asked to see me or personally discuss treatment plan.
2) Had to call twice to get appointment as they would not return phone call.
3) It took them 6 weeks to submit claim to insurance company and then they would never return my call when I called asking when it was going to be submitted.
Cleaning and filling went fine. Office management is not responsive. Will not go back.
Dr. Argo is SO thoughtful in his thought processes for my dental treatment. I was a mess, and he thoroughly studied my options and gave it to me straight. I didn't like the pricetag at first, but after I got to experience his gentle manner and beautiful results - I would have paid double! My 10 y/o and 16 y/o love their office too. They watch DVD movies and listen to iPods while they are getting their teeth cleaned. I would encourage anyone to make Dr. Mark Argo their dentist. Really.....
Dr Argo and his incredibly talented team, are extremely friendly, take HUGE steps to make me and my kids comfortable and NEVER treated like a number. Very personable, kinda like a good friend. I've never had to wait long. They attempt to give you the best information on my insurance benefits (which they don't have to do!). The fees are not the cheapest, but the rewards for the fees are a VERY GOOD VALUE and I don't want to "go with the cheapest" when it comes to my health. Dr. Argo is extremely gentle and uses distraction techniques in a way that amazes me! I actually enjoy having dental treatment done. I thought I'd never say that! They appear to be very high tech - texting information about my appointment, and a machine that milled my crown in just a couple hours. I'm a big fan of Dr. Argo !