Food poisoning can always occur when you deal with raw foods, we understand this. However, an argumentative response from Subway's district manager Tom Riley, prompted my desire to post this review. Our doctor documented that our entire family contracted food poisoning. The only place we could have gotten it from was the Subway at Mitchell Hammock and 434. Reason being, prior to eating at this store we felt fine and had eaten left-overs from the night before. You may want to consider writing this store off, because after mentioning our experience to a friend at the gym, he told me of several other people who had gotten sick from the store.