Bad Experience-food and service
I had knee surgery and I walk with an obvious limp. Despite this and the fact that my friend walks with a cane they sat us at the table farthest from the front of the restaurant. We were in a dining room with a large party of adults and young children. The kids were running around the room and screaming so loud I couldn't here my friend talk.
Then, we received our entrees about 5 minutes after our appetizers-didn't even have a chance to touch the appetizers.
The food was bad-the brushetta was made with cheap Italian bread and not even toasted-there was absolutely no flavor in the tomato topping. The cheese sauce on the entree was soupy.
I used to go to Olive Garden as one of my go to restaurants but no more.
this is the second bad experience in a row with this location so I won't be back.
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised "Service with a Hop." He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- You're never too old to enjoy spaghetti. Now, Olive Garden is bringing you spaghetti like you've nev-er tasted before. Discover exciting new twists on an old favorite, from Meatball Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie to Spaghetti Rosso with Chicken & Bacon. These all-new takes on spaghetti start at $12.99. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. Reimagining Spaghetti is just one way our chefs are giving new life to old favorites. Come together and rediscover your love for spaghetti again at Olive Garden. We're all family here.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Bad Experience-food and service
First they offer to sample some wine for 60 cents, and it's not bad but very weird. Second we ordered the appeticer and entree and just after we started with the appeticer they brought the entrees and by the way you have to wait 25 minutes and when you enter half of the place is empty. Never again - Poor Poor service
My fiancee and I ate here and had a very pleasant dinner experience. She had trouble deciding on what to order and the waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable in the dinner menu. We finally decided on the Calamari and the Fettuccine Alfredo. The was plenty of breadsticks and the drinks. Very nice atmosphere and not very crowded. We attended on a Sunday night and really enjoyed our dining out experience.
Posted: 7/22/2003Provided by Citysearch -
This is the first Italian place I had been to. I had been there for my friend's birthday party. Our feast consisted of Stuffed Mushrooms, Garden Salad, Chicken Marsala and the SO-HEAVENLY Tiramisu. I loved what it had to offer and now I go there almost every month with friends. I have also been to other Italian restaurants like Buca De Beppo but I prefer the Chicken Marsala @ Olive Garden.