WFO Watercraft Rentals Inc.Add to mybook
- Open 7 Days
- General Info:
- Summer Hours (May-September) 9am-7:30pm 7 Days a Week, 10% Off Rentals Before May 15th and After September 15th, Military Discounts for Active Personnel. Only a mile and a half from party cove.
- We Rent or Wave Runners, Ski/Deck Boats, Pontoon Boats. We Have a Gas Dock and Sell Bait and Ice. BRAND We Offer Honda Aquartrax and Pricecraft Boats.
- Payment method:
- discover, mastercard, visa
- Price Range:
- 3% surcharge for credit card transactions. Cash discounts.
- Turn on Winn Rd Next to J. Bruners
- Personal Watercraft, Boat Dealers, Rental Service Stores & Yards, Personal Watercraft Rental, Sporting Goods, Marinas, Boat Rental & Charter
I tried other boat rentals on the beach, and this place was by far the best. It seems like everyone in the area have roughly the same rates, but this place definitely gives you much better quality boats and service. I could see how some of these other bad reviews are probably because you damaged their boats. If you want junk that you don't have to worry about, go somewhere else. If you are somewhat experienced and ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We have been renting from these guys for years but tried a different (lizard) company last year that was long on promises but short on delivery; Mistake! WFO is the only place we will ever rent. They have friendly people, quality equipment and went out of their way for us. Any previous damage is shown to us before we depart so do not believe everything you read;will be back this year!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We certain fell for them ONCE.... they charged us damage that was there to begin with! As we sat for over a hour waiting for the boat to come back after being promised it. We came back and found out we were being charged crazy damage fees, and canceled our two other rental days with them. We recommend Aloha WaveRunner Rentals at 573-374-5442 the father and son team, delivered our boat, brought all skis, vest, tube, b... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse