I was involved in an automobile accident a few years ago. A friend referred me to Wieland, Hilado & DeLattre, P.A. I was having trouble getting a my bills paid. The other driver did not have enough coverage to help with my injuries. I did not know that my uninsured motorist insurance would also help. They were very helpful getting me the care I need and did an excellent job settling my claim.
Wieland Hilado And DeLattre PA
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- For more than 25 years Wieland Hilado and DeLattre has been representing injured individuals in need. Wieland Hilado and DeLattre has an excellent reputation in the law community for protecting individuals and families by delivering justice. In addition, the team at Wieland Hilado and DeLattre is involved in giving back to their community, with a strong commitment to guardian at litem, teen court, churches and school programs. Wieland Hilado and DeLattre has been given an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell. It is the highest rating granted by this legal publication. An honor of this caliber is significant in that Martindale-Hubbell is published for lawyers, and the ratings are given by lawyers. Only five percent of America's lawyers have received an AV rating.
- Personal Injury. Auto Accidents. Product Liability. Premises Liability. Workers Compensation. Social Security.
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, mastercard, amex
- Central Business District
- Florida Bar Association. The Orange County Bar Association. Florida Justice Association
- Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Insurance, Legal Clinics, Personal Services & Assistants, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Civil Litigation & Trial Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Product Liability Law Attorneys
- Other Information:
Specialties: Personal Injury, Compensation, Personal Injuries, Injury Claims, Property Damage, Social Security