TooJays Gourmet Deli
REAL. GOOD. FOOD.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
TooJay's began as a modest New York Style delicatessen on the Island of Palm Beach in the Spring of 1981. Currently there are 24 locations across the State of Florida, including 9 in Palm Beach County. TooJay's is the recipient of numerous Readers Choice Awards, and for good reason. There is something on the menu for everyone. In addition to the outstanding restaurant menu, TooJay's specializes in a full line of catering. Our professional personnel are dedicated to providing the finest in food preparation, presentation and service so important to the success of any occasion. TooJay's prides itself on serving generous portions of high quality items in a casual and lively atmosphere with friendly service. Open seven days a week for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. So why not stop in for a" little taste of home."
- Extra Phones:
Colonial MarketPlaza Fax: (407) 895-1867
Traditional New York Style Delicatessen menu featuring classic favorites such as Corned Beef, Pastrami, Roast Beef and Turkey sandwichs on thick slices of fresh baked rye. Chicken Noodle Soup, Nova Salmon, Blintzes and Potato Pancakes. Full service menu also features abundant salads, burgers, and traditional comfort foods.
Dine In, Take Out, Delivery and Full Service Catering.
- National Deli Meats
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, discover
- Located in Colonial Marketplaza - East Colonial Drive and Bumby - Orlando
- Colonialtown South
- 6 Orlando Area Locations Colonial MarketPlaza - 2400 E. Colonial Drive (407) 894-1718 Waterford Lakes Town Ctr. 7158 N. Alafaya Trail (407) 249-9475 Marketplace at Dr. Phillips - 7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd. (407) 355-0340 Shoppes of Ocoee - 10185 West Colonial Drive (407) 798-2000 Palm Springs Shopping Center - 515 East Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs (407) 830-1770 Lake Mary Centre 3577 Lake Emma Road, Lake Mary (407) 833-0848Breakfast Full Service Restaurant Breakfast Lunch Dinner Full Fresh Bakery Deli Case of Fresh Meats, Cheeses & Specialty Salads To Go Bakery Case of Fresh Breads, Cakes & Pastries To Go Full Service Catering Home or Office Delivery and Set up Gourmet Party Platters Vegetarian Menu Gluten Free Menu Dine In Take Out Office Delivery Catering
- Delicatessens, Caterers, Restaurants, Box Lunches
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: Parties, Fiestas
Cuisines: Deli, Jewish, American, Kosher, Californian
Cuisine: Deli, Omelets
My Husband and I stopped in for lunch this afternoon, I have been there many time but this was the first time since moving back to Orlando.
The service was OK, but the food was very bland and then I was horrified to hear my Husband tell me the woman we saw with a little white dog outside the restaurant actually brought her dog in and was welcomed by the hostess and waitress like the two had been there many times.
Growing up I had horrible asthma and some moron with the nerve to bring and animal in while I sat there unaware eating would have sent me to the emergency room. We still can't believe she had the nerve and they allowed it.
Shame on all of you, I hope to God no one gets sick and as my Husband said, it that is what happens in the front of the place, imagine what goes on in the kitchen.
We will not be back.
UPDATE!!! My post was mysteriously deleted on Yelp...Hmmm.....
So I'm reposting here.. Hubby got a call from Toojays, someone claiming to be the manager said they were told it was a service dog, (grungy little white thing?? ok)
but it had no blue vest or otherwise identified as a service dog.
And they tried to tell my Husband it was on the floor the whole time. NOT true, it was on the chair, by the food and other customers, almost like she was hiding it.
Why hide a service dog??
I'll keep posting, they can keep deleting.
Why delete it? People deserve to know the truth.