The Spa At Shingle CreekAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
The Spa at Shingle Creek’s Creekside signature treatments draw on the restorative powers of the area’s indigenous fauna and are reflective of Rosen Shingle Creek’s Florida roots, incorporating citrus and cedar scents. Additional services such as the Ocoee Body Mask and the Calusa Cocoon incorporate aspects from their namesake Native American tribes. Spa packages include 2-hour, 1/2 day, Full day, Signature, Golfer’s Retreat, Girl’s Getaway, Wedding and Teen Packages.
In concert with Rosen Shingle Creek’s overall theming, the architecture and interior design of The Spa at Shingle Creek was developed in harmony with the natural surroundings, incorporating dark woods and a palette of rich earth tones that are a reflection of the lush vegetation and even Shingle Creek itself, headwaters of the Florida Everglades.
- General Info:
Relax and rejuvenate in style at The Spa at Rosen Shingle Creek. Experience the warmth of a mud wrap, the bliss of a soothing massage, or the tranquility of our signature facials. Personalized body treatments are developed for the ultimate spa experience. The Spa at Shingle Creek invites you to enjoy a workout in the sleek fitness studio overlooking scenic views, a swim in the invigorating pool, or an afternoon of total mind and body relaxation.
- Extra Phones:
Rosen shingle Creek Reservations: (866) 996-6338
The Spa at Shingle Creek’s signature treatments draw on the restorative powers of the area’s indigenous fauna and are reflective of Rosen Shingle Creek’s Florida roots, incorporating citrus and cedar scents in the signature salt scrub, body lotion, body butter and body spritz, while indulging guests in the warm, woodsy feel of nearby Shingle Creek. In fact, these same cedar and citrus scents are also found in Rosen Shingle Creek’s in-room amenities including shampoos, conditioners, lotions and body wash. The Spa at Shingle Creek’s signature treatments include:
- The Creekside Citrus and Cedar Massage—The ultimate scalp and full body massage, utilizing a special blend of blue spruce, cedar, eucalyptus, lime, juniper berry and bay oil. This is the perfect remedy for the tired body.
- The Creekside Citrus and Cedar Body Revitalizer—A purifying cleanser, a stimulating exfoliation, and energizing moisture treatment that soothes and softens the skin. This full body treatment leaves the skin luminous, supple, and revitalized.
- The Creekside Citrus and Cedar Fitness Facial™—This high-performance treatment, exclusive to The Spa, utilizes botanical and aromatherapy-based products. Each facial is customized, leaving guests looking and feeling fantastic.
- The Creekside Citrus and Cedar Manicure—This deluxe treatment includes an exfoliation that leaves hands soft and smooth, but also invigorated.
- The Creekside Citrus and Cedar Pedicure–This treatment utilizes energizing oil, salts with mineral and essential oils, followed by a massage with hydrating body butter and a light mist for additional moisture and refreshment.
In addition to the signature treatments, The Spa at Shingle Creek offers an eclectic and enticing menu of services that range from the sublime to the exotic. Guests can even choose from eleven distinct massages, including:
- The Native Creek Stone Massage, combining a healing human touch with hot stone therapy. Native Americans believe that the body and soul is one with the earth. Heated basalt stones are placed on the body in a pattern representing direction, color, animals, and life cycles for body balancing.
- The Creekside Citrus and Cedar Massage, a full body and scalp massage, which incorporates White Cedar, Spruce and Lime oils to deliver an unforgettable experience.
- Shingle Creek Golfer’s Delight, for golfers who have been challenged by the 18-hole Shingle Creek Golf Course, a massage created specifically for them using heated golf balls to relieve any discomfort and work on proper balance and flexibility.
- Aroma Soul Massage, a luxurious treatment that combines the therapeutic benefits of touch and smell.
- Mother-to-Be Massage
- Extreme Sports Massage
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, carte blanche, check, company card, diners club, discover, jcb, master card, visa
Near Destination Pkwy and Universal BLVD
528 (Martin Andersen Beachline Expy) and Universal BLVD
- English, Spanish
Rosen Shingle Creek
The Spa at Shingle Creek
- Day Spas, Massage Therapists
Nice spa, good quality treatments. But the service is not the greatest. It may be ok for a local small spa, however, not appropriate for the hotel like Shingle Creek. They have a lot to work on in terms of smiling to your guests, being friendly and welcoming, anticipating needs etc. This all was absent. Amenities are great though. You can go to the fitness center which inside the spa on the Ground level and also to o... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We travel to Orlando a lot from SoFlo. Our usual hotel was booked so stayed at the RSC. What a lovely place for the price. The market downstairs is reasonably priced. The staff is so friendly and professional. The breakfast buffet is so good and Aziza, our daily Waitress upon our request went beyond her job to make us feel happy to be there. The grounds are massive and the nature preserve was breathtaking. We l... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I made my reservation through Expedia & requested a king bed which I didn't get despite the rooms not nearly being filled. The room was nice, but not luxurious by any means; the robes were scratchy. I planned on relaxing & watching a in-room movie, but the t.v. movie device didn't work despite a repair man being sent to the room when I called. The pool was nice & clean; extremely quiet like the whole resort. Also it... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch