State AttorneyAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Office of the State Attorney is administered by the government of the State of Florida. It offers a range of crime prosecution and safety services. The office operates felony, misdemeanor and juvenile divisions. Its felony intake division reviews cases received from law enforcement department, as well as handles sex crimes. The office administers a felony pretrial intervention program that features restitution payment, anger management consultation and community services. Its drug court program includes residential and out-patient treatment solutions. The office operates the Operation Cease-Fire program in partnership with the local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. It also places prosecutor teams directly in the neighborhoods to work with the citizens and civic groups through its Neighborhood State Attorney Initiative.
- Orange County Courthouse Cmplx
- Central Business District
State Government State Attorney Offices
State of Florida
- State Government, Federal Government, County & Parish Government, Attorneys