We had our pitbulls ears cropped with Dr. Finnell. He was professional, clean, very kind and well knowledged. He showed us a few pictures of his past work and I must say the ear trim he did on our Rednose was perfect in every way. It was exactly what we wanted and more. He did an extrodinary job and has an art for what he does. He is overly highly recommended and I will tell everyone I know about him. He is amaz... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
South Orlando Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
Providing the care and support for your loving pet you want for the rest of your family.
- General Info:
- Providing Quality Health care For Your Pet! Full service with 4 doctors to serve you! Over 25 Years of Veterinary Practice! Cats, Dogs, Birds, Reptiles and Pocket Pets! At South Orlando Animal Hospital you have more than just a vet, you have a complete veterinary team providing a unique blend of medical expertise. Digital X-rays, digital ultrasound, advanced electronic surgical monitoring and a modern in-house laboratory facility.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (407) 857-1376
- Behavioral Medicine
- Birds (Avian Medicine)
- Blood Transfusions
- Dental Care
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy
- Hospice and Euthanasia Services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
- Parasite Prevention and Control
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Rabbits and Small Mammals
- Radiology (X-Rays)
- Senior Care
- Veterinary Supplies
- Laser Therapy & Surgery
- Internal Medicine & Oncology
- Full Service In-House
- Pharmacy Wellness Exams
- Enclosed Play Area
- Air Conditioned & Heated
- Digital ultrasound
- Advanced electronic surgical monitoring
- Modern in-house laboratory facility
- Advantage products, Comfortis and Trifexis, Heartgard and Frontline, Hills, Purina, Royal Canin, Sentinel, Revolution, Capstar
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, visa, insurance, mastercard
- Experienced, professional doctors and assistants.
- Dental prophylaxis and dental surgery.
- Full-service inpatient hospital facilities.
- Assurance to our clients because we are always here for them.
- A highly trained, friendly, dedicated, professional staff.
- The highest level of medical and surgical care.
- State of the Art equipment and technology
- Genuine concern, compassion and care for our patients and clients.
- English, Spanish
South Orlando Animal Hospital has been an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) since 1992. Only 14% of the veterinary practices in the United States and Canada have made this commitment to excellence. Member hospitals must voluntarily submit to periodic on-site evaluations where their facility, staff and services are judged on over 800 standards.
At South Orlando Animal Hospital (SOAH), our mission is to provide the level of medical care and support for your loving pet you want for yourself and the rest of your family. Sincere concern. Prompt attention. We offer the latest equipment and methods provided by knowledgeable, experienced professionals who stay on top of the constantly changing body of knowledge. Thoughtful, complete and clear definition of options. Guidance to help you make the right choices.
- Pet Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinarians, Pet Grooming
SOAH is not the place to take your ill pet. They have several vets under one roof, and our dogs(s) got lost in the shuffle, passed from vet to vet. Our first dog was very sick. We know our dog well, and we kept insisting the vet check his prostate. The vet kept blowing us off. My husband wouldn't back down, and the vet agreed to check our dogs prostate. Indeed our dog had an enlarged prostate, and was dead 6 mo. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've been taking my pets to Dr. Mingle at the South Orlando Animal Hospital for years and I have never had anything short of an excellent experience with them. Dr. Mingle is a phenomenal veterinarian that really knows veterinary medicine inside and out and you can tell that she genuinely cares about the animals. One thing that I love about going there is that she is actually the person that spends the most time with ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I took my cat there for shots and too be declawed. I told them my cat already had his rabie shot . I took him in there and before I new it he needed this he needed that AND THEY GAVE HIM ANOTHER RABIE SHOT the total was $317.00 .When I picked him up they said he needed too come in for a follow up . So I called the day of his appointment to see what they were gonna do . Now it is $27.00 for and examine ( Which he was... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Dr. Finnell has treated my two dogs for the last several years and performed surgery on the one of them (a thirteen year old mutt). I have found the quality of the care and compassion exhibited to be exceptional. The entire staff has been helpful and caring for my animals. I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic to anyone.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This Vet Hospital might be a little overpriced, however, my pets health do not have a price tag. I taolly trust Dr. Veal. I've had a dog with cancer who has been diagnosed about 8 years ago and he is alive, happy and healthy. Dr. Veal has always been caring, attentive, extremely nice, professional and a GREAT vet! Recently I took my cat to be seen by her because at another vet clinic (I had moved from the area and... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My husband was born and raised in Orlando and this is the vet that he has always taken his pets to. However, when I took my cats there to get declawed I wasn't quite satisfied. The nurses were not overly friendly and although the vet was very nice, it was the prices that I was unhappy with. I know from being a previous cat owner the approximate price of this procedure. They charged me far beyond that. I tried to just... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch