Sol y Luna TanningAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Sol y Luna Tanning provides several levels of UV-Tanning and Sunless Tanning that allows you to choose the type of tanning that is best for you. From tanning equipment to tanning products, we carry the best brands in the industry. We provide a friendly, clean, and safe tanning atmosphere. From the moment you walk through the door, you will receive the attention, care and quality you deserve. Our friendly and knowledgable staff is here to help you get the results you desire. Our staff truly cares about our customers and your level of satisfaction. Sol y Luna Tanning has locally owned and operated by UCF Alumni since it was founded in 2001. We aim to go above and beyond for our customers to deliver the most enjoyable tanning experience. With our two locations, we are delighted to serve the Orlando community. From single tans, to Memberships, we offer a variety of packages to best suit your needs. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter so you never miss a beat!
- Sol y Luna Tanning offers a variety of different tanning services and equipment including UV-Tanning, High Pressure Tanning, Norvell Airbrush Tans, Mystic Spray Tanning and Teeth Whitening. We offer a variety of tanning packages ranging from sessions to memberships. But there is never a contract!
- Australian Gold, California Tan, Designer Skin, Mystic Tan, Norvell, Swedish Beauty
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit, cash
- Located on the corner of University and Alafaya Trail, behind Applebees.
Complimentary Amenities include:
- Cooling Fans - Surround Stereo - Tissues - Hand Sanitizer - Body Spray - Chilled Towels - Make Up Removing Wipes - Members receive week passes for their guests
- English, Spanish
- Tanning Salons
I was trying to get tan for my wedding and was glad I found Sol y Luna! The salon is gorgeous, their beds were amazing (try the Solarix - I got so dark!) and their prices were even better! Much cheaper compared to other salons I went to. I got a free Mystic Spray tan with my membership and discovered they also do airbrushing. My girlfriends and I got airbrushed before my bachelorette party and we LOVED IT --Had t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I've been a member for awhile now, and I think Sol y Luna is a very decent salon.\r All the girls are really nice, they have pretty good equipment and a large variety of lotions.\r I haven't had a problem yet, and I doubt I will, everything seems pretty great.\r The location is pretty good, and parking is good as well unless it is textbook season where CB & S pretty much controls the majority of the lot.\r Pricin... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Do not sign up with the company! I canceled my membership in the fall and they have charged by account three times hoping I will not catch it. I have other friends and family they have done the same to. No on ever is able to talk to resolve since the account manager no longer works there. They do not even know the owners last name only that his name is Vito.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
At first I was very happy with Sol y Luna Tanning. Although I was never wowed by my service, it was acceptable. In the course of my 1 year of loyal business as a customer I realized why I was never wowed...because they lack good customer service, period, not to mention their bogus policies. \r \r I started with a month to month plan with this company and continued happily with that set up on an automatic payment ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse