Sol y Luna Tanning
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Sol y Luna Tanning provides several levels of UV-Tanning and Sunless Tanning that allows you to choose the type of tanning that is best for you. From tanning equipment to tanning products, we carry the best brands in the industry. We provide a friendly, clean, and safe tanning atmosphere. From the moment you walk through the door, you will receive the attention, care and quality you deserve. Our friendly and knowledgable staff is here to help you get the results you desire. Our staff truly cares about our customers and your level of satisfaction. Sol y Luna Tanning has locally owned and operated by UCF Alumni since it was founded in 2001. We aim to go above and beyond for our customers to deliver the most enjoyable tanning experience. With our two locations, we are delighted to serve the Orlando community. From single tans, to Memberships, we offer a variety of packages to best suit your needs. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter so you never miss a beat!
- Australian Gold, California Tan, Designer Skin, Mystic Tan, Norvell, Swedish Beauty
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit, cash
- Located on the corner of University and Alafaya Trail, behind Applebees.
Complimentary Amenities include:
- Cooling Fans - Surround Stereo - Tissues - Hand Sanitizer - Body Spray - Chilled Towels - Make Up Removing Wipes - Members receive week passes for their guests
- English, Spanish
Sol Y Luna-Tanning
Soly Luna Tanning
- Tanning Salons
09/16/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I was trying to get tan for my wedding and was glad I found Sol y Luna! The salon is gorgeous, their beds were amazing (try the Solarix - I got so dark!) and their prices were even better! Much cheaper compared to other salons I went to. I got a free Mystic Spray tan with my membership and discovered they also do airbrushing. My girlfriends and I got airbrushed before my bachelorette party and we LOVED IT --Had to go to their Casselberry location, but it was totally worth it!
My fiance and I have appts to get sprayed the day before our wedding! Now I have no tan lines for my honeymoon and I will look so great in my wedding dress!
12/27/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I've been a member for awhile now, and I think Sol y Luna is a very decent salon.
All the girls are really nice, they have pretty good equipment and a large variety of lotions.
I haven't had a problem yet, and I doubt I will, everything seems pretty great.
The location is pretty good, and parking is good as well unless it is textbook season where CB & S pretty much controls the majority of the lot.
Pricing is fair, and probably one of the cheaper salons in the UCF area, I had a friend who cancelled and tried going elsewhere, but went back to Sol y Luna because she didn't the other salons as much.
So all and all good salon.
Do not sign up with the company! I canceled my membership in the fall and they have charged by account three times hoping I will not catch it. I have other friends and family they have done the same to. No on ever is able to talk to resolve since the account manager no longer works there. They do not even know the owners last name only that his name is Vito.
11/12/2007Provided by Citysearch -
At first I was very happy with Sol y Luna Tanning. Although I was never wowed by my service, it was acceptable. In the course of my 1 year of loyal business as a customer I realized why I was never wowed...because they lack good customer service, period, not to mention their bogus policies.
I started with a month to month plan with this company and continued happily with that set up on an automatic payment plan which is all they offer. They incorrectly charged me $15 and when I tried to dispute this I was rudely dismissed by their account manager and when I asked to speak to the manager/owner above her I was told I had to wait for a call back. I left a message and called for the next month and never heard anything back. I tried to cancel and was forced to give them another month of membership.
Unacceptable business practice! Horrible customer service!