02/27/14 - I have been taking our dogs to this veterinarian for over 20 years now, and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jones, Dr. Wise, and the entire staff. Our dogs have had all of their vaccines, sicknesses cured, been groomed, boarded, taken care of and loved by these people. When I call for an appointment they actually know who I am and who my pets are. We had to move rather far away and none of us could... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Silver Star Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Silver Star Animal Hospital, Established in 1987, is a privately owned small animal hospital that provides routine veterinary care, surgical services, grooming, and boarding facilities. Our staff understands that your pet is a part of your family, which is why we always provide compassionate, quality medical care.
- Complete medical and surgical facility, on-site diagnostic testing, geriatric care, orthopedic surgery, dentistry, radiology, and EKG. Affordable Veterinary Care, spay & neuter, microchipping, vaccinations (including canine influenza), convenient drop-off service, canine & feline grooming and bathing. Air conditioned facility, preventive care, heartworm and flea prevention.
- Revolution, Comfortis, Heartgard Plus, Frontline Plus, Advantage, Interceptor, Taste of the Wild, Instinct Food, and Prescription Diets.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, visa
- Air Conditioned Boarding Facility, Outside Kennel Area, Fenced In Yards For Walking.
Wise, W M, DVM Silver Star Animal Hospital
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Veterinarians
2/19/2014 What can you say about a Vet that has Saved your Best Friends LIFE? Well, that's what I can say about Dr Don Jones of Silver Star Animal Hospital!!! My best friend "Schneider", my lil 4 yr old Schnauzer was sick, lethargic, and going downhill quickly...2 Veterinarians in the town I live in could not figure out what was wrong with him, all the while his condition was deteriorating quickly... At the suggestio... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Jones and Dr. Wise have taken great care of my pets. They were there when it finally came time for our 18 yr old pomeranian needed to be put to sleep. They were kind and understanding and explained the process with us to alleviate our fears. I love going there because their concern is always for the care of your pet. The staff is always friendly and I carry cards to hand out when people I know are looking for car... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Wonderful clinic!!!! My 8 year old boxer had a large tumor and Dr. Jones did a great job with her surgery. He did an even better job explaining to me the process. Dr Jones did her growth removal and spay all at the same time. Roxie did an amazing job recovering and I cant thank Dr. Jones and the staff there enough.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I love this clinic. I have been bringing my animals here for the past 5 years and would not go anywhere else.The doctors and staff are always friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Their office is always spotless and they are always there for me and my animals. I couldnt be anymore happier with their service.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been using Silver Star Animal Hospital for 24 years since they opened with no complaints. They are always professional and the office is always spotless. I have taken all my animals here throughout the years and would not even think of going anywhere else. I highly recommend the doctors and staff at Silver Star Animal hospital.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My dog Durango is like a son to me so naturally I was concerned when he started having difficulties getting around. I was told it was arthritis and was given a pain reliever for him. As the weeks went on it just got worse. I went to 3 different clinics trying to find answers before trying Silver Star. All of them said arthritis, but couldn't seem to do anything about it. Dr. Jones at Silver Star Animal Hospital ran s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch