- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, mastercard
- Services/Product offered:
- Complete medical and surgical facility, on-site diagnostic testing, geriatric care, orthopedic surgery, dentistry, radiology, and EKG. Affordable Veterinary Care, spay & neuter, microchipping, vaccinations (including canine influenza), convenient drop-off service, canine & feline grooming and bathing. Air conditioned facility, preventive care, heartworm and flea prevention.
Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 6:00 am
Sat 8:00 am - 3:00 am
- Revolution, Comfortis, Heartgard Plus, Frontline Plus, Advantage, Interceptor, Taste of the Wild, Instinct Food, and Prescription Diets.
- Air Conditioned Boarding Facility, Outside Kennel Area, Fenced In Yards For Walking.
Dr. Jones and Dr. Wise have taken great care of my pets. They were there when it finally came time for our 18 yr old pomeranian needed to be put to sleep. They were kind and understanding and explained the process with us to alleviate our fears. I love going there because their concern is always for the care of your pet. The staff is always friendly and I carry cards to hand out when people I know are looking for car... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Wonderful clinic!!!! My 8 year old boxer had a large tumor and Dr. Jones did a great job with her surgery. He did an even better job explaining to me the process. Dr Jones did her growth removal and spay all at the same time. Roxie did an amazing job recovering and I cant thank Dr. Jones and the staff there enough.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I love this clinic. I have been bringing my animals here for the past 5 years and would not go anywhere else.The doctors and staff are always friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Their office is always spotless and they are always there for me and my animals. I couldnt be anymore happier with their service.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been using Silver Star Animal Hospital for 24 years since they opened with no complaints. They are always professional and the office is always spotless. I have taken all my animals here throughout the years and would not even think of going anywhere else. I highly recommend the doctors and staff at Silver Star Animal hospital.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY PETS TO THIS ANIMAL HOSPITAL FOR OVER 20 YRS. EXCELLENT CARE & CARING STAFF.THE DOCTORS ALWAYS SPEND THE TIME TO EXPLAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS. THEY PRACTICE HIGH QUALITY MEDICINE FOR A FAIR PRICE. YOU ALWAYS SEE THE SAME 2 DOCTORS,UNLIKE OTHER CLINICS THAT YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU WILL SEE. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE AREA THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR PET.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Wonderful Hospital!!!!! My dog samson needed knee surgery and dr jones was one of the very few in the area that i found to do the surgery. Plus it was at a decent price!!!!! samson is 10 years old and is running around like a pup again. i couldnt ask for more.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been going to this clinic for over 20 years. These doctors and staff have taken care of all my dogs' problems, large and small, with expertise and care. They have found problems that other vets could not diagnose. they have taken expert care of my rescue dogs who had serious problems.. They are the best!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse