Raymond J Pirino DDSAdd to mybook
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Conway Oaks Dental is a family owned and operated dental office in Orlando providing comprehensive dental care for you and your family. Drs. Collins and Reiter, and their caring team use the latest technology, materials and innovations to create beautiful and healthy smiles! We are pleased to offer our patients the best dental care in a relaxed, friendly and comfortable environment. Conway Oaks Dental - 3221 S. Conway Road Suite A, Orlando, FL 32812 Phone: 407-277-0981, 407-277-0988 Fax: 407-277-5513
- * Preventative Dentistry * Family Owned & Operated * Certified and Accredited * Pediatric Dentistry (Kids & Teens) * Children’s Medicaid * Cleanings * Extractions * Bonding * Cosmetic Contouring * Crowns and Bridges * Cosmetic Fillings * Excessive or uneven Gums * Veneers * Sedation Dentistry * Orthodontics (Invisalign) * Whitening * Sealants * Extractions * Scaling and Root Planning * Dentures * Cosmetic Dentistry
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, check, amex, discover, debit, insurance, cash
- Conway Oaks Dental accepts most traditional insurance plans, as well as most PPO Plans, checks, cash or credit cards. Please contact our office for more details and to verify acceptance of your individual insurance. Our Quality Dental Plan is a reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals and families - just like yours - to receive quality dental services at prices that make sense in today's economy. Now you can enjoy the economics of group dental care PLUS the individualized attention of private care! We invite you to email or call our office at any time to answer any of your dental questions, request an appointment, or learn about our unique plans and services F.H. Collins, DDS
- English, Spanish
- Dental Associations: * American Dental Association * Academy of General Dentistry * American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry * Florida Dental Association * Greater Orlando Dental Society
F H Collins DR III D.D.S.
DR. F.H. Collins III D.D.S.
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Dental Labs, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Periodontists, Endodontists, Pediatric Dentistry