The New Pediatric Dental Care of Orlando Inc.
Appointments Available ; 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- General Info:
Our Vision: I believe in providing children with a homely environment, that is, one of comfort, security and happiness. Childhood should be filled with memories to cherish. ~ Dr. Lincoln Taylor
- Orlando Office: 11309 Lake Underhill Road, Suite 103 Orlando, FL 32825, USA. Phone: 407-208-0288, Fax: 407-770-0171 Email: PDCOrlando@Bellsouth.net
- Oviedo Office: 7250 Red Bug Lake Road, Suite 1024, Oviedo, FL 32765 Phone: 407-208-0288 Fax: 407-770-0171 Email Us: CustomerService@PediatricDentalCareOrlando.com
- We accept most insurance plans!
- Payment method:
- visa, check, debit, discover, insurance, mastercard
- Price Range:
Quality dental care for your child at an affordable price!
- For locations and numbers see General Info
- Children's games
- Video games for children and adults
- Tooth brushing station
- Multiple offices; Waterford Lakes & Oviedo
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
Taylor, Lincoln B, Dds - Pediatric Dental Care
Pediatric Dental Care of Greater Orlando Inc
The New Pediatric Dental Care of Greater Orlando Inc
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
Specialties: Pedodontist, Kids, Pediatric Dentistry, Dentistry For Children, Youth
Dr. Taylor and his staff make the visit so comfortable for my children. The office is really nicely setup with video games and tv's to keep the kids entertained. Dr. Taylor takes time to ensure that my questions and concerns were answered. Great office with great staff. I would definately recommend them!
The whole staff is so friendly and really goes out of their way to be helpful--but Dr. Taylor takes the cake! He's just amazing with the kids---I couldn't believe how well my usually-fearful daughter took to him. You know you've found a rare gem when the kids walk out like they've just been to a fun playdate and not a dentist appt.