Orlando Urgent DentalAdd to My Book
Orlando's emergency dentist!
Mon - Tue 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thu 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- More Info:
255 E. Michigan St. Orlando, FL 32806 (407)250-4832
No insurance? No problem. And best of all, we have evening and Saturday hours.
We understand dental problems can happen anytime so, we are open when most dentist offices are closed. Let our friendly and compassionate staff get you out of pain so you can get on with life.
Quality urgent dental care for your entire family at an affordable price!
- Painful teeth or gums
- Lost fillings & chipped teeth
- Loose fitting or uncomfortable denture
- Dislodged crown or bridge
- Focused Exam and X-rays
- Simple and surgical extractions
- Wisdom tooth extraction *select cases*
- Complete and removable partial denture repair
- Denture soft reline
- Crown or bridge recementation
- Sedative (temporary) filling
- Chipped tooth repair
- Occlusal (bite) adjustment
- Abscess drainage
- Pulpal debridement (initiation of root canal for pain relief)
- Occlusal splint fabrication
- Temporary partial denture or "flipper"
- Pain Relief (Palliative care)
- Payment method:
- master card, insurance, check, debit, financing available, amex, discover, visa
- We are located near the intersection of Michigan St. and Orange Ave. and directly across the street from a Boston Market restaurant.
- English, Spanish
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Academy Of General Dentistry
Urgent Dental Orlando
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Clinics, Dental Clinics, Urgent Care
This is the best dentist in Orlando I have seen yet. All the reviews below are absolutely correct. The staff is nice, clean facility, and they don't try to rip u off. I wish this was a regular dentist office because I would recommend everyone to get treated here. The service was in that was different from most dentist love this dentist.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I was suffering from a severe toothache on the 4th of July. I had no desire to watch fireworks as they were currently going off in my mouth! I accidentally stumbled onto Orlando Urgent Dental's website and,lucky for me, they were open on the 4th. I got an appt quickly & hassel free! I was very impressed upon entering the office. The front desk staff (Jennifer, you are wonderful) did not make me feel bad for be... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Hubby woke in horrible pain this morning. I called and we were seen within the hour on a SATURDAY. Fast, great service and helpful friendly staff. Prices are about what I would expect though I certainly wouldnt call them high end. The front desk made filing our insurance claim easy (cant clear insurance on the weekend) and did most of the work for us. Highly recommend this office to anyone with or without insurance ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I can't say enough positive things about Orlando Urgent Dental. When my husband's crown came loose (painfully), Orlando Urgent Dental was wonderful. They are great about returning phone calls (we never got through, but they returned all of our calls fairly quickly). My husband's work prevented him from being able to go in right away, so we scheduled an early evening appointment to make sure he could be seen. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Can't say enough good words about Orlando Urgent Dental, Dr. Rivero and his staff. I had a crown come out. I called, went to the office, got it re-cemented, and was home in less than 1 hour time. "Normal" dentist offices better watch out! Orlando Urgent Dental can put them to shame! I highly recommend them.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse