- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Orlando Institute of Electrolysis, Inc. is a permanent hair removal center and skin care clinic located in Orlando, FL and serving the surrounding areas. Our highly trained staff includes licensed electrologists, facial specialists, and physicians. Here, we administer a variety of effective treatments to ensure clear, wrinkle-free skin for a more youthful appearance.
At the Orlando Institute of Electrolysis, Inc., our services include:
- Laser hair removal
- Facials and microdermabrasion
- Botox and collagen
- Cosmetic vein therapy
- Chemical peels
- Laser photo-rejuvenation
- Laser acne treatment In addition to being a well-known skin care site, the Orlando Institute is also a training facility. We offer licensing programs in the fields of electrolysis, facial specialty and laser hair removal. If you're interested in a career in electrolysis, our knowledgeable instructors and in-depth curriculum will give you the skills and practice you need to succeed. Whether you're looking for clearer, brighter skin, or whether you're ready to take your first step towards a new career, the Orlando Institute is the place for you. Call the Orlando Institute of Electrolysis, Inc. today for your free consultation!
- Hair Removal
- Obagi, Pca, SkinMedica, Skinmedica, botox, medical
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, all major credit cards, debit, discover
- Florida Center
- Hair Removal, Skin Care, Electrolysis, Business & Vocational Schools, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Beauty Schools, Lasers, Lab Equipment & Supplies, Beauty Salons, Adult Education
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Posted: 8/14/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I love this place. You can not beat the staff personalities there. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. What more could you ask for....Oh and clean too. LOL Georgette and Michelle are top notch. Thanks to Georgette I get so many compliments on my skin and I switched from Electrolysis to Laser. Now that I have moved, my Mother and I drive in from Plant City because I love the service so much. They have to be Great for me to brave I-4, LOL. I can't wait to try the other services there. Well worth the drive! You won't be dissappointed.
Posted: 10/20/2007Provided by Citysearch -
The Orlando Institute is great. I went there after a botched laser hair removal procedure at another Orlando area salon. At first, I thought the price was a little steep for hair removal but I think I've learned my lesson when I worry more about the price than the qualifications of the staff. The staff is friendly and they have their licenses posted in the office in plain sight.
I received laser hair removal over a period of about six months there and while I would have liked to continue, it hasn't really been that necessary for me. Before having the hair removal, I was shaving my face every day; not very attractive for a woman! The hair was long and thick and would always cause razor bumps when it started to come back in. Now, the hair that comes in is so thin that it's barely noticeable. When I look at my face in a magnifying mirror, I can see that some of the hairs still come in long, but it's a far cry from what I used to go through. Being African-American, I was worried about scarring since not all lasers can be used on dark skin but the lasers that are used at Orlando Institute can be used on any skin tone. I did have a few dark spots sometimes but it was most likely caused by makeup that I had failed to completely wash from my face. The spots faded away pretty quickly anyway and now I have none left. Another great thing about the staff at Orlando Institute is they make sure they get EVERY HAIR! Nothing gets left behind! Melissa (my electrologist) meticulously went over my face to make sure my neck, jawline, and sideburns were taken care of.
It may sound cliche, but I can't express how much getting laser hair removal has changed how I feel about myself. I no longer worry if people can see my five o'clock shadow and I don't spend my mornings shaving my face. I plan on getting a skin rejuvenation procedure done and I definitely plan on going back to the Orlando Institute.