- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Pair your 6 oz. sirloin with one of our other favorites! Choose from our Baby Back Ribs, Parmesan Crusted Chicken or Bacon Wrapped Shrimp! At LongHorn Steakhouse, we pride ourselves on our fresh, boldly seasoned & expertly grilled steaks. We also serve up fresh seafood, juicy chicken & fall-off-the-bone ribs slow roasted in our homemade BBQ sauce. We strive to be the best steakhouse in everything we do. One visit and you'll experience our grill master's Legendary Steaks like our center-cut Flo's Filet or Prime Rib. Try bold flavors from our seasonal Chef's Showcase Menu or signature entrees like Parmesan Crusted Chicken or LongHorn Salmon. Our lunch menu also features over 30 different combinations, including our LongHorn salads and Steakhouse burgers. And don't forget to save room for our Chocolate Stampede. Did we mention we specialize in thirst-quenching Margaritas and specialty drinks? Try one of our popular Strawberry Margaritas or one of our Mule's. Come in today & enjoy what we call a "cut-above" experience - delicious food & great service in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Established in 1981 Founded in Atlanta by George McKerrow, Jr., LongHorn Steakhouse began with one man's passion for perfect steak but very few guests to convince. Then a freak snowstorm hit Atlanta in 1982, stranding motorists and drawing them to one of the only hospitable places available - a restaurant then called LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon. Tales of expertly grilled steaks soon spread like wildfire, and the legend of LongHorn was born. Today, LongHorn welcomes diners to a modern, relaxing dining experience, with knowledgeable servers offering the finest fresh steaks, chicken and seafood expertly prepared as only LongHorn can. Beyond legendary steaks done right, LongHorn is also known for being a positive force in the community. Each day, the restaurant gathers unused, fresh food that wasn't served & donates it to local community food banks. LongHorn Steakhouse is proud to give back to the local community and help make a difference in the lives of others.
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, master card, visa
- Waterford Lakes Town Ctr
- Steak Houses, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Specialties: American Restaurant, Patriotic, American Food, American, Smoothies, Wine
Price Range : Average
I've been going to this Longhorn since it opened and till this day, all my meals have been fabulous. The Flo's Filet is very tasty and seasoned well. I've had it with the salmon and lobster tail. Awesome every time. The bread is very good as a starter. the ambiance of the restaurant is very appealing. Service has always been good.
09/28/2010Provided by Citysearch -
My girlfriend and I stopped here one night to eat and it was absolutely packed so I'd have to say that was the only thing I didn't enjoy but the food was amazing. I had a trio plate of steak, seafood and chicken and it was off the chain! I'd definitely come back and it has nothing to do with a family member being a cook there. I promise.
07/30/2002Provided by Citysearch -
WOW! That's all I can say about the full rack of bbq ribs I ordered here! And I usually don't like ribs! Mostly because I don't like BBQ sauce, but this place had the right type of sauce and spices, and the meat literally fell off the bone as I lifted it up! I got that with a baked sweet potato (with butter and cinnamon - yum!). Also, the bread is so delicious -- it comes out warm and soft on the inside and a perfect crunch on the crust. Slather on the butter and everything just melts in your mouth. (And I wonder why I'm getting fat!) =P