Little Saigon Restaurant IncAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Little Saigon Restaurant's dishes are made from the best ingredients, freshest meats, and vegetables. We have a delicious selection of unforgettable Vietnamese dishes: rice vermicelli, popular pho (rice noodle soups), chicken with lemon grass, fish with ginger sauce, shrimp with tamarind sauce, and so much more!
- For delicious and authentic Vietnamese food in the Orlando area, look no further than Little Saigon. Our dishes are made from the finest ingredients available, including the highest quality meats and freshest vegetables. We have a great selection of unforgettable Vietnamese dishes, from familiar favorites such as Rice Vermicelli and Pho to exciting options such as Fish with Ginger Sauce, Shrimp with Tamarind sauce and much more.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, debit, mastercard, cash
- Conveniently located in Colonialtown North - 1106 E Colonial Dr - Orlando FL, 32803
- Park Lake- Highland
- We proudly use only the freshest ingredients, and we continuously strive to improve the quality of both our food and service. We are open daily for lunch and dinner, and also provide takeout when you can’t stay to dine with us. Next time you’re in the mood for delicious Vietnamese food in a friendly and relaxed environment, Little Saigon is the place to go!
- One of the Top 50 Restaurants in Orlando Magazine - Rated "Excellent" in the Orlando Sentinel
Little Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine
- Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Vietnamese Restaurants
I ordered Egg noodle soup with shrimp and BBQ port, but it came out there was so little egg noodle and mix with clear noodle and only 1 Shrimp in the entire bowl, what on earth is this crap place is still in business!!!! OMG!!!! I do not recommend to any customers... Very bad!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The dishes did not appear to be clean. My husband said, 'looks like water spots from dishwasher' .. so we wiped them off. Had to wait a long time and the place was not busy but this is true of all the VN restaurants with one exception of ne in the downtown area... The food was 'artisticl and okay but Im not at all happy with the way the dishes didn't look clean and the service was poor. \r \r Orlando does not have... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We have been going to Little Saigon for years. We have always loved their summer rolls and noodle dishes. The dishes have always been excellent. Great value for the dollar. Over the years the place had started to look a bit worn but those summer rolls and peanut sauce kept us coming back. They did spend some times updating the place and it is looking much better, however there are some matters that do concern me ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I did some searching and it appeared that this place was very good based on other reviews. If this is the best Orlando has to offer for Vietnamese they are missing out. The reviews that give this place a 5 are just blinded by ignorance. Get out and try some good places!!!\r \r Had the Summer Roll and Grilled Shrimp over Vermicelli Rice noodles. The summer roll was beat as it was warm, there was hardly any pork... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I?ve been to the ?Little Saigon Restaurant? on two different occasions. The first occasion I was impressed with the tastiness and presentation of their ?Pork Vermicelli Noodle Dish,? but was disappointed on the quantity of Pork they included, and the Waiter?s help was very disappointing. There were three of us, and we only saw the waiter twice, once taking our order, and again when he brought us our food. He didn?... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
If you're looking for a dining experience, this is not the place to go. The restaurant lacks any ambience with its ultra-bright lighting and cafeteria-style seating. We were completely rushed by the waiter. When we asked for suggestions, he quickly and gruffly blurted out the number of a particular dish, obviously trying to rush us into making a decision. We asked if they had any spicy dishes, and he quickly point... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
aaahhhhh ... what memories your fragrant delicacies evoked in this old combat colonel's soul as he sat in the midst of your bright and colorful restaurant that Saturday morning. The smells stirred memories of more than 30 years, and brought tears to my eyes as I remembered my Montagnards, their laughter and their eagerness to learn, the years just rolled by... as I sat there and munched my appetizers and drank the ho... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch