We want to be your other "family doctor"
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- Services/Product offered:
- LAKE EMMA ANIMAL HOSPITAL SERVICES:
We cover all areas of internal medicine, including: Cardiology; Ophthalmology; Neurology; Dermatology; Gastroenterology; Surgery; Oncology; Endocrinology; among others.
IMMUNIZATION AND WELLNESS CARE
We strive to prevent illness whenever possible. The time and effort invested in Wellness programs has rewards for both pets and owners. Our Wellness programs are designed specifically for your pet and include: Comprehensive physical exam; internal parasite testing; heartworm and flea control; vaccination program; spay and neuter package; and specialized blood tests for all life stages.
FULLY STOCKED PHARMACY
We stock a wide range of the best veterinary drugs in the animal healthcare field.
We are proud to introduce K Laser Class IV laser therapy for your pets. Its beneficial uses include alleviating chronic pain, accelerating healing & rehabilitation and much, much more! Class IV means far more power than was previously available for laser therapy.
Lasers are a minimally invasive alternative to traditional surgery. Lasers replace scalpels in many procedures, and are useful for a wide range of conditions, such as cyst, tumor, and wart removal, and can even be used in declawing. Laser procedures result in less pain; less bleeding and less swelling. They reduce risk of infection and result in less post-operative discomfort.
We offer the most advanced surgical techniques and technology. All patients are carefully screened for safety, and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet. Surgical services and facilities include: board certified surgeon available for consultation; fully trained veterinary and technical staff, to ensure the safest, most efficient, state-of-the-art procedures for your pet; heated surgery tables for greater comfort; advanced sterilization techniques; ECG and oxygen saturation monitors; intensive after surgery care and full
Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
Sat 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Accepting New PatientsLAKE EMMA ANIMAL HOSPITAL is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in LAKE MARY, FL . The professional and courteous staff at LAKE EMMA ANIMAL HOSPITAL seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. LAKE EMMA ANIMAL HOSPITAL strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to LAKE MARY, FL and surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how LAKE EMMA ANIMAL HOSPITAL can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet. Boarding and Bathing Services Lake Emma Animal Hospital provides quality boarding and bathing services. All patients are required to show proof of vaccinations and a negative fecal check within one year to be admitted into the hospital. We require a credit card guarantee to hold your pets boarding reservation, with a 48 hour cancellation policy. If the boarding reservation is not cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival there is a $25.00 per pet fee. Upon entry to our facility all boarding patients are given a mandatory bath and receive a complimentary bath upon exit. The bath is a necessary step to insure that we remain a flea free facility and your pet goes home free of any hitch-hikers.
645 Primera Blvd, Orlando, FL 32811
- Photos should be clear and in focus
- Photos should be of business, product or service, not illustration or clip art
- Photos should not be an advertisment or include contact information.