We rented a scooter this month for a family trip to Universal Studios. I must say that from the moment I called to book the rental to the moment I returned the ECV, I experience excellent customer service. There are many reasons why I would recommend this business to any body looking for a wheelchair or ECV rental:
1. I made the reservation over the phone with Caroline who was very nice and patient with all my questions. She helped me pick the perfect rental for my trip. She was knowledgeable and cared about my needs in such a way that I decided to rent from them and stop comparing rates and options on the internet. I believe that a place with such excellent client service deserves my business. Period.
2. The ECV was delivered at no extra charge to the my Hotel, on time and in perfect condition. Mark took all the time in the world to explain to me all the features of the scooter and gave me a lot of tips in order to get the best from the machine.
3. The ECV worked perfectly in the Parks. The ECV was in great condition. You could tell that it was one of the latest models. The battery lasted more than enough every day.
4. I really appreciate that they don't make the scooter look like a "walking advertisement" like other companies do. I noticed around the park a lot of ECV's rented from other companies that were full of business names and phone numbers that were not discreet at all, I would say even embarrassing. The ECV that I rented from Florida Mobility Rentals only had a small, discreet number at the back.
5. Even though I did not needed any assistance during my rental I had peace of knowing that the business was available for any questions or "rescue" in case of malfunction.
6. The ECV was picked up from my hotel at the end of the rental period by Mark, a very corteous gentleman, at the time an place it was promised.
Overall, I am extremely please, I would recommend this company to any body looking for a ECV/scooter rental in Florida and I will definitively rent ( or buy) from them the next time I visit Florida.