Be cautious and ask questions!!!! My dog was seeing Dr. Roden for several years, and I thought he was good. He always seemed to solve the problem but it only solved it for 3-6 months. He would either change his food, or change the medication. If only I had really asked the right questions (but I was paying for his expertise)!! Coco continued with diarrea and vomitting, and we always continued with more medicin... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
East Orange Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
At East Orange Animal Hospital we treat you like family and treat your pets as if they were our own.
- General Info:
East Orange Animal Hospital strives to provide your pets with the highest quality medical and surgical care in a relaxed friendly environment to minimize stress for you and your pet during what are often difficult circumstances.
Our doctors and staff work hard to explain the problems, treatment plan, expected outcome and estimated costs with owners. You are our partner in providing health care for your pet and we give you as much information as we can regarding your pet's health so that, together we can decide what is best for you and these very important family members.
Costs are reasonable and payment options are available
We work very closely with local board-certified dermatologists, opthalmologists, orthopedic & soft tissue surgeons, internists, cardiologists, neurologists and veterinary dentists to obtain the latest information and access to the most current therapies and techniques. Referral to one of these specialists is available as well.
- Preventative health care and vaccinations.
- Hospitalization/ critical care.
- Canine, feline, small mammal & reptile. medicine and surgery.
- Dental care and dental surgery
- Cancer treatment & chemotherapy
- On-site laboratory services.
- True Digital x-ray.
- Class IV Laser therapy
- Behavioral therapy/ lifestyle counseling
- Nutritional counseling
- Veterinary supervised Boarding and bathing services.
- Board-certified cardiologist available.
- Doctor on-site during all business hours.
- Prescription diets: Purina, Hill's Science Diet, Royal Canin, IVD.
- Parasite control
- Extensive client education
- Drop off appointments available
- Baording/ Day care
- TLC packages for boarding pets.
- Phone orders and mailing of medications
- Advantage products, Comfortis and Trifexis, Harrison's Bird diets, Heartgard and Frontline, Hill's Science Diet line , Innovative Veterinary Diets (IVD), Interceptor, Purina Prescription diets and Pro Plan diets, Royal Canin
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, financing available, insurance, master card, visa
Located on Highway 50 (East Colonial Drive)
1/4 mile east of Alafaya Trail across from The Olive Garden.
- Alafaya Commons
- Seperate dog and cat waitng areas.
- Freindly, highly-trained, long-term staff members
- Experienced, professional doctors and assistants.
- Outpatient clinic
- Dental prophylaxis and dental surgery.
- Full-service inpatient hospital facilities.
- Soft tissue surgery.
- Companion Laser Therapy Class IV 15W laser
- TrueDR® Digital Radiography
- Retail and prescription diets,
- Consults with or referral to specialists locally
- Password-protected on-line access to your pet's vaccination and prescription history.
Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Central Florida
Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Central Florida provides after hours or holiday emergency care.
**Dr. Mark Perreault and Dr. James Roden were listed among Orlando Magazine's Top Vets 2011 in September 2011 issue.
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Animal Health Products, Veterinary Specialty Services