Dr Oberoi is a wonderful dentist I've been visiting for years and I can't recommend his practice highly enough. I agree with others saying how gentle his approach is, especially with poeple like my wife who are near phobic when seeing a dentist. His new office in Oveido is great!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Cosmetic & Family DentistryAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Mon-Thu 8:00 AM-5:00 PM,Fri-Sun Closed
- General Info:
Quality dental care for your entire family at an affordable price! Dr. Ravi C. Oberoi Cosmetic & Family Dentistry 6900 Turkey Lake Road Suite 1-9 Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: 407-352-7700 Cosmetic Family Dentistry treats patients located in the Orlando, Kissimmee, Windermere, Metro West, Bay Hill and Philip areas.
COSMETIC & FAMILY DENTISTRY 6900 Turkey Lake Rd Orlando FLORIDA 32819 (407) 347-6947 AFFORDABLE DENTIST 3228 SR 426 Suite 1000 Oveido, Florida 32765 (407) 678-3330
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (407) 352-7787
- Consultations are always complimentary!
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Bridges & Crowns
- Flexible Partials
- Root canal Treatment
- Implant Restoration
- Snap On Smile
- Affordable Dental Care
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, cash, check, debit, discover
- Florida Center
- A friendly inviting atmosphere with amenities such as including all digital dental X-rays with lower radiations and providing private rooms for screening and professional cleanings.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Better Business Bureau
- Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Implant Dentistry, Endodontists, Dental Insurance, Dentists, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontists, Clinics
My experience has been very pleasant,comfortable. Staff is very friendly and polite. I was explained about my treatment and the fees very clearly.
Very modern and neat office. Dr w very gentle and I did not know when the procedure was over. I will not hesitate to refer my friends
Bad experience. My 16 year old daughter visited the place but the last visit they found a cavity. They filled it in and she experienced sensitivity. Now I went back but the Dr. wanted to charge me $115 for the visit , with out even looking what was wrong with the patient. I have had a filling for more than 10 years and I have never had a problem. The filling that they did on my daughter is only six months old. I am v... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse