Central Florida Behaviorial HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Central Florida Behavioral Hospital is a private state-of-the-art psychiatric center that offers a full continuum of care including both inpatient treatment and partial hospitalization. Our programs serve patients of all ages from all over the United States with behavioral health and substance abuse problems. The mission statement of Central Florida Behavioral Hospital is to provide the kind of healthcare that patients recommend to famlies and friends, physicians prefer for their patients, and in which our employees take great pride. the staff realize this vision through their commitment to service excellence, employee development, teamork, compassion, and ethical and fair treatment for all.
- Extra Phones:
Admissions: (407) 264-7739
- Programs & Services Treatment Programs Include: Adult Psychiatric Inpatient Program Adult Co-Occurring Inpatient Program Adult Partial Hospitalization Child and Adolescent Inpatient Program Child and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program Mental Health and Substance Abuse disorders cause extreme suffering in terms of cognitive, affective and behavioral symptoms. They result in deteriorated functioning in occupational, family, educational, and social areas. Central Florida Behavioral Hospital offers both Inpatient Treatment and Partial Hospitalization levels of care for children, adolescents and adults. Our goal is to promote the highest level of functioning for each patient at the least restrictive level of care. Problems Commonly Faced By Patients: Depressive/Suicidal Thoughts Bipolar/Disorder Anger Management Anxiety Phobias Grief Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Behavior Disorders Substance Abuse Psychosis/Schizophrenia Paranoia Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Eating Disorders Personality Disorders Attachment Disorders
- Central Florida Behavioral Hospital accepts payment from Medicare, Tricare, VA and most commercial insurance and managed care plans
- Payment method:
- debit, discover, master card, visa
- Go past Sea World. Go through traffic light at Sea Harbor Drive
- Central Florida Behavioral Hospital accepts payment from Medicare, Tricare, VA and most commercial insurance and managed care plans.
Pennsylvania Community Providers Assoc.
Fully Accredited by JCAHO
- Physicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry, Clinics, Hospitals, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Mental Health Services, Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers