Bogin Munns & Munns PAAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
- General Info:
- Established in 1979, Bogin, Munns, & Munns is a full-service law firm. It employs over 30 attorneys and maintains several offices in Florida. The firm s practice areas include commercial litigation, partnerships, bankruptcy, corporate reorganization, intellectual property, labor and employment, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, taxation law, trusts and estates, insurance claims and environmental law. Bogin, Munns, & Munns also deals in personal injury issues, automobile accidents, premises liability, aviation accidents, wrongful death, and products and nursing home liability. The firm also offers various pro bono services and participates in several fundraising activities. With the main office in Orlando, Fla., Bogin, Munns, & Munns maintains satellite offices in Clermont, Deltona, Gainesville, Daytona, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Melbourne and Ocala, Fla.
- Injury Law & Commercial Law
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- West Colonial
- Member: American Florida & Orange County BAR Associations, Member: American & Florida BAR Assns. Florida Justice Association.
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Corporation & Partnership Law Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Business Litigation Attorneys, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Tax Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Wrongful Death Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Elder Law Attorneys, Adoption Law Attorneys, Domestic Violence Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Child Custody Attorneys, Medical Law Attorneys, Personal Property Law Attorneys, Juvenile Law Attorneys, Nursing Home Litigation Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Estate Planning Attorneys